Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dishwasher tray replacement

• 06-01-2021 11:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    Dishwasher tray is corroded and needs replaced. Checked online for a replacement tray kenwood kwd60s16 bottom tray and it’s 60€
    Think it’s a bit mad for a bottom tray, is there a set standard for a bottom tray that should fit most dishwashers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Blahfool

skinny90 wrote: »
    Hi all
    Dishwasher tray is corroded and needs replaced. Checked online for a replacement tray kenwood kwd60s16 bottom tray and it’s 60€
    Think it’s a bit mad for a bottom tray, is there a set standard for a bottom tray that should fit most dishwashers

Same issue in the house I just moved into, but both trays. Budget solution?
    Whenever I'm the local council recycling depot dropping off cardboard / glass etc I've had a nose around the dishwashers other folk have dropped off. Found a perfect condition bottom tray so far and fingers crossed the top tray will appear soon. If you know the measurements / wheel type there are similar trays used across several manufacturers. (This might help with getting a cheaper replacement online too).
    Thought I'd share as I've had a minor win with mine....

Advertisement