Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nature Books

Options
  • 22-01-2021 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Bought “An Irish Nature Year” (Jane Powers) as a Christmas gift for a friend and he was raving about it so much, I bought a copy for myself yesterday. It’s beautiful. Each day celebrates nature on our doorstep. Today’s entry features the thrush. I’m going to try not time travel ahead and read what tomorrow’s date brings. Must resist temptation!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Loyal Lady wrote: »
    Bought “An Irish Nature Year” (Jane Powers) as a Christmas gift for a friend and he was raving about it so much, I bought a copy for myself yesterday. It’s beautiful. Each day celebrates nature on our doorstep. Today’s entry features the thrush. I’m going to try not time travel ahead and read what tomorrow’s date brings. Must resist temptation!

I was given that same book for Christmas and I love it!
    (Thank you, kind Santa Claus!)
    A new pleasure in every day. Especially nice at this dark and grim time of year.

Advertisement