Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retained money

Options
  • 09-12-2018 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi my name is maria. I made a lodgement of 250e in my bank account on Saturday. Unfortunately the atm retained my money as I was lodging into my account. I would need that money back as I have rent to pay. I think it might have been retained because I have lodged money on a weekend. I have already contacted the bank so can anyone tell me what is going on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi my name is maria. I made a lodgement of 250e in my bank account on Saturday. Unfortunately the atm retained my money as I was lodging into my account. I would need that money back as I have rent to pay. I think it might have been retained because I have lodged money on a weekend. I have already contacted the bank so can anyone tell me what is going on.

Hi there,

Thanks for the message.

This amount should go into your account once an adviser in the branch processes the ATM transactions. You can also raise this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be able to make sure that this lodgement is being manually checked and lodged to your account.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement