Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSX プレミアムトーク Sexy Fever Premium Chat™

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

For me it's a Turbo R or nothing!*

*so nothing then. Not paying a grand plus for a junker! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭BGOllie

just ordered one of those from the repro factory :)
    konami12.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,881 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'd say a trip to the land of the rising sun would net you a pristine msx for feck all.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'd say a trip to the land of the rising sun would net you a pristine msx for feck all.

Was thinking that the other day and surprised nobody asked atavan to keep an eye out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,881 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Was thinking that the other day and surprised nobody asked atavan to keep an eye out.

Plan formulating. Would it be rude to ask him to bring me back a x68000, pc98, pc88, a msx and a sharp mz-1?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,555 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

The x68000 better come with a monitor or we'll be sending him right back :pac:

finally set up with it's own screen & started replaying some of my old carts.

10437394_10152879516048276_6973612630216447505_n.jpg?oh=c662e11b7d21595ed5ae8520aade5836&oe=551C2D4E&__gda__=1426714929_30c13b75595dea7265ce3da1dd8b431e

Sexy Fever!!!!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Just clicked on your link there in you post LongZ, your art is amazing!
    I am suitably humbled!

what link though ?

EDIT : oh the link in my profile . i see.
    yeah I use to do a lot of art. I still have a few paintings at the Apolo/Duke street Gallery and a few others in Ireland.
    http://www.dukestreetgallery.ie/store/category/376/215/Olivier-Longuet/

gave it up though, I was doing well but kinda burned out with it... and I wasn't playing any more music. The Duke street gallery even sent a film crew to do a promo video :

..very artsy fartsy and self indulgent, and one of the reasons I stopped :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Cool video LongZ. Musician, artist, surfer, proper beard wearer! Impressive skills. :cool:

The paintings look lovely. Very nice they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Seeing as I've no MSX carts/discs or tape I'm going to have to try this out

http://www.finnov.net/~wierzbowsky/caslink2.htm

just found this cool series of videos from another retrowaretv(er) about MSX games :

cool little retro documentary on the MSX and how it aimed at standardisation early on.

sooo there's a new retrowareTV series in town :)
    not sure how people will react to my french/irish accent but hopefully non irish people won't notice too much :D:D
    i do cringe a bit listening to it now though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,856 ✭✭✭Steve X2

LongZ wrote: »
    sooo there's a new retrowareTV series in town :)
    not sure how people will react to my french/irish accent but hopefully non irish people won't notice too much :D:D
    i do cringe a bit listening to it now though :o

Good stuff there LongZ, I actually think your French/Irish accent is going to work well for you on these types of videos :)

thanks. got a few written both hardware and software so we'll see how it goes ...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

He sounds like a guy who does just like Bacon and Cabbage, he LOVES Bacon Avec Cabbage!

That's my bed time viewing sorted. Looking forward to this, MSX is not one of my strongest points when it comes to knowledge.

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    He sounds like a guy who does just like Bacon and Cabbage, he LOVES Bacon Avec Cabbage!

I hate l'cabbage
    ... J'adore le bacon though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭Doge

Very unique, well presented and funny.
    Looking forward to the next!

Doge wrote: »
    Very unique, well presented and funny.
    Looking forward to the next!

Translation:

Wow such unique
    Well present
    Much funny

Translation:

Wow such unique
    Well present
    Much funny

houlala!!

In case you can't get enough of my monotone voice, here's a new MSX Mansion video on Konami's Knightmare :

BTW, hope it's ok to post these here when I release them. Don't want to look like I'm plugging my stuff... which I am, I suppose... but don't want to look like I'm doing it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Very entertaining so post away I say (but I'm not in charge :) ). What software are you using to put together the video ? Are you the capturing the video from a MSX or using an emulator ? I'm really stupid when it comes to this stuff :(

I wouldn't say your voice is monotone, sounds more like Fr. Dougal after spending the summer in France :)

Keep posting them, there's really not enough MSX information out there.

One game I really want to play on MSX is War of the Dead 2, looks really interesting and has a fan translation. It's like a videogame version of a ****ty 90's anime OVA.

I demand a video about the Aleste MSX games!

Just two conditions though...

Make it sexy. Make it premium.

YEAH! :)

...and feverish
    One game I really want to play on MSX is War of the Dead 2, looks really interesting and has a fan translation. It's like a videogame version of a ****ty 90's anime OVA.

I knew about it but never got to play it. I'm working on a deal for this one & Last Armagedon and a couple of others, so it might happen :)
    sounds more like Fr. Dougal after spending the summer in France :)

just told my wife about it ...first she laughed , then she went... "actually, yeah" :D

LongZ wrote: »
    ...and feverish

Would we ask for anything less than for this thread? ;)

So in summary:
    • Aleste 2
    • Aleste Gaiden
    • Sexy
    • Premium
    • Feverish
    • Played on a Turbo R (TBC)
    Just ensure it's sexy and premium. The rest should just fall in to place. :cool:

• Advertisement

don't mind that MSX2+Turbo-R ++ Superfast Speed gogo... msx1 is where it's at :)
    I want this one...SO BAD :D
    car_2708_137.jpg

Advertisement