Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First DSLR

Options
  • 15-03-2019 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've always loved taking photos with my phone (S9+) while at home and on my travels but I'm looking to get something a bit better that can take nice colourful shots, especially at night. Something ideally that's easy to carry around also as I do travel a good bit.

Any recommendations for my first DSLR and any needed accessories, lenses etc? Nothing too expensive but willing to spend a few hundred certainly for something reliable and decent.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

The Which Camera thread at the top of this forum has lots of great ideas. In short - go Mirrorless if it's for travel. Brand is just a matter of personal taste. Check out prices of their lenses before committing to one brand.

Advertisement