Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

TG. 4 player

• 28-02-2019 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭

Can anyone confirm that this app actually works. I’ve given up on it. All I ever get once I select my programme and wait for it to launch is ‘uh oh’ try again later......? I’ve a 6 month lg smart tv live in an urban area and have a virgin media 200mb plus broad band connection so band width/slow speed can’t have anything to do with it I would think....? Has anyone any advice...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Road-Hog

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment

Hi Road-Hog,

Just a quick heads-up, this is the Richersounds forum and if your post is intended to ask them your question, then you’re in the right place, and one of the Richersounds folks will respond to you in due course. However, if you’re asking the question of “anyone” meaning other Boardies, then let me know here and I’ll move your thread to the Home Entertainment forum.

Cheers,

Ritz.

Ok. Didn’t realize the thread was a specific to ‘richer sounds’ so yes. Probably best that you move post to home entertainment forum.

Mod: Moved as requested.

Advertisement