Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cattle Clippers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭dohc turbo2

k mac wrote: »
    Bump.

Have a clippers Ireland mains cattle clippers about 4 years, just do about 25 cattle at housing each year but this year would barely take any hair off, I presume its the blades that are gone but I thought they would last longer. Anyone else have the same problem?
    I have one the green 220v one the last 5 years , no problems with it , I use the oil the whole time is the screw loose , they will cut nothing if loose .

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Sacrolyte

I have a ‘profiCUT go’from Voss farming a few years. A good clippers. I use it for cow tails and freeze brands. One of the battery’s is completely dead and the other is substantially weaker. Anyone know where I might find a replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,847 ✭✭✭GrasstoMilk

I have one the green 220v one the last 5 years , no problems with it , I use the oil the whole time is the screw loose , they will cut nothing if loose .

Same here. Cuts the cows tails 4 times a year and weanlings too. Easily doing 600 tails in the year. No issues either and must have it 4 years now

Advertisement