If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 inch tv

Options
  • 30-10-2020 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi folks first time getting in touch. Looking for a 32 inch TV for a 7 year olds girl's room. Cheapest option preferable smart TV. All she wants is Alexa so she can talk through the remote,😱 but I know il need smart TV for the futureI'm just waiting for the fire stick on black friday to get it cheaperðŸ˜

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

keavebm253 wrote: »
    Hi folks first time getting in touch. Looking for a 32 inch TV for a 7 year olds  girl's room. Cheapest option preferable smart TV. All she wants is Alexa so she can talk through the remote,😱  but I know il need smart TV for the futureI'm just waiting for the fire stick on black friday to get it cheaperðŸ˜
    Hi keavebm253,

Thanks for the post!

The best 32" Smart TV to go for is the LG 32LM6300 which has a great Full HD panel and smart hub however it doesn't have a magic remote so can't be voice controlled!

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204515-lg-32lm6300pla-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think of this option!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jejl

Hi.

I was looking at this TV but it would be used in a spare room so no aerial or satellite link. Do you know if it had the rte or virgin apps so can still watch using them?
    Thanks
    John

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Jejl,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

TBH I'm unsure of the Virgin app on this TV in the ROI - as I am sure you are aware Apps are 'Geo' based and the TV manufacturer or the App controller can add or delete them from their platforms at any time and this is beyond our control - however at the moment I'm sure that the RTE player app is available on the LG App platform - however again I would always be cautious purchasing ANY TV if there is just a couple of specific apps that you require..

(Have you tried using a set-top aerial for Saorview? May be the simplest route for' normal' terrestrial viewing for you?) 

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jejl

Hi Jejl,

TBH I'm unsure of the Virgin app on this TV in the ROI - as I am sure you are aware Apps are 'Geo' based and the TV manufacturer or the App controller can add or delete them from their platforms at any time and this is beyond our control - however at the moment I'm sure that the RTE player app is available on the LG App platform - however again I would always be cautious purchasing ANY TV if there is just a couple of specific apps that you require..

(Have you tried using a set-top aerial for Saorview? May be the simplest route for' normal' terrestrial viewing for you?) 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi - thanks for your response. I will order tomorrow; I saw it can now be ordered with a bracket so that looks great.
    Kind regards
    John

• Company Representative Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

jejl wrote: »
    Hi Jejl,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi - thanks for your response. I will order tomorrow; I saw it can now be ordered with a bracket so that looks great.
    Kind regards
    John
    No problem John, let us know if you have any issues with the order!

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.