Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC & ZWave to arm/disarm

Options
  • 21-01-2021 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hey folks,

I have a HKC 1070 alarm. I am looking to get a zwave relay so that I can arm/disarm it in SmartThings.

What type of relay should I get? Does anyone have any recommendations? I have no idea which one to purchase.

I have the engineer code and plenty of spare zones, so it should not be an issue setting up the zone type.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

dg92 wrote: »
    Hey folks,

I have a HKC 1070 alarm. I am looking to get a zwave relay so that I can arm/disarm it in SmartThings.

What type of relay should I get? Does anyone have any recommendations? I have no idea which one to purchase.

I have the engineer code and plenty of spare zones, so it should not be an issue setting up the zone type.

Cheers!

You will just be controlling an arm/disarm zone using a dry contact triggered by the Zwave device.

The Home Automation forum should be able to point you in the right direction with regards to the Zwave device to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 dg92

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

dg92 wrote: »
    Thanks!

No problem

Advertisement