Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Songs that get on your t*ts

2»

Comments

Nathan Carter's entire catalogue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭dogbert27

"Now That's What I Call the Early 90s" is not one of your most treasured albums I take it?! :D

Early 90's was class for the indie/rock/grunge genre.

Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Guns N Roses up to Use Your Illusion 1 & 2, lots of cool music but the crap list I gave is what I had to put up with on the radio :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Anything by Robbie Williams and Stock Aitken and Dennis Waterman

Also some daytime songs repetitively played. To many to mention.. I'm talking to you Today Fm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,943 ✭✭✭YellowLead

That ‘Happy’ song by Pharell....hate it the most and unfortunately it can get stuck in your head to ensure the torture endures....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Crimson King

I'll Be Missing You (Diddy and Faith Evans).

Not a huge fan of the original, but this over the top sentimentality just grates me.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

Maniac 2000 - pure tripe loved in equal measures by chavs and culchies

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

A newer Irish song that is damn annoying and repetitive.
    Woman from Limerick telling people what her name is for four minutes non-stop.
    And spelling it out.

Get a songwriter?

I quite like that. She doesn’t actually say what he name is once, she tells you what it isn’t a lot.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Hate that song, Heh There Delilah. More whiny trying too hard to sound cool and hippy sh*te.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭forumdedum

A newer Irish song that is damn annoying and repetitive.
    Woman from Limerick telling people what her name is for four minutes non-stop.
    And spelling it out.

Get a songwriter?

For ages I didn't know who Denise was but there was a song used on Littlewoods advert with stupid dancing that ruined it for me. I don't see the big deal with the song anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Treppen

"you're so vain, you probably think this song is about you".
    But she's an idiot because the song obviously is about him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

That feckin thing "Let's get down Let's get down to business" song. The thing is played about three and a half thousand times a day.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Advertisement