Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Molton Brown

Options
  • 17-01-2021 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hi folks, does anyone know where to get Molton Brown at a decent price, specifically shower gel? Really enjoy using but very expensive at €25 quid for a bottle !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Limbo123

Almost certain that there is a Molton Brown at the Kildale Outlet Village if near?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭NutmegGirl

Yes there is and much cheaper there
    In “ normal” times airport duty free also much cheaper but obviously not an option currently
    Otherwise don’t know of anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭neon123

Thanks folks, I'll take a look in Kildare so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Limbo123 wrote: »
    Almost certain that there is a Molton Brown at the Kildale Outlet Village if near?

There is a molton brown store but the village is currently closed

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Try Brown Thomas or Arnotts they both do Molton Brown but at full price. You might be lucky to get on sale items before next Monday when the stores online January sales finish. Molton Brown have their own store in Dublin as far as I know but the one at the Kildare Village do great discounts but is not likely to be open even for virtual shopping which some stores there do at the moment. The website will be more clear on what shops are available for virtual shopping. You might be able to ring or email individual shops at Kildare Village.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Lyndsey3000

Molton Brown in the Kildare Village sell all the shower gels for under €17. I placed an order by phone recently with them and postage is a tenner. you can get 3 x 100ml (mix & match) shower gels for €21 also

I should have said i placed the order just Friday gone, so they are open for 'virtual shopping'
    The phone num is 045 535 931

Good to know! Wasn't sure how much hoop jumping was involved with the virtual shopping but seems straight forward enough. The tenner delivery seems kinda steep but can't have everything I suppose!

Is it just what you see on the website re Kildare or do they have other products if you enquire ?

neon123 wrote: »
    Is it just what you see on the website re Kildare or do they have other products if you enquire ?

Yeah its not just what it shows on the website. They have the shower gels, candles, hand washes, hand creams, and unsure about perfumes etc as I don't use them.
    When I rang up, I kind of had an idea of what shower gels I wanted so it was easy, but from experience, if you can say what fragrances you like in a shower gel, they're good at helping you select ones that will suit you!

• Advertisement

Yeah its not just what it shows on the website. They have the shower gels, candles, hand washes, hand creams, and unsure about perfumes etc as I don't use them.
    When I rang up, I kind of had an idea of what shower gels I wanted so it was easy, but from experience, if you can say what fragrances you like in a shower gel, they're good at helping you select ones that will suit you!

OK perfect, thanks for the help and I'll give them a shout so !

Advertisement