Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pine Tree Suppliers

Options
  • 21-11-2020 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all,

Can anyone point me in the direction of some Irish suppliers of 3 to 6ft pine trees? Ideally Austrian Pine but open to other suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭macraignil

Hi all,

Can anyone point me in the direction of some Irish suppliers of 3 to 6ft pine trees? Ideally Austrian Pine but open to other suggestions.

future forests have a listing for that type of pine but the site is closed temporarily due to the volume of orders they already have to process.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 supa_stench

Thanks for the reply.

Future Forest seems to have a listing for every tree imaginable but most are out of stock, Austrian Pine included.

So hard to source pine trees in ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 28,052 ✭✭✭✭looksee

From searching around sites in Ireland I have concluded that a lot of trees are not available at the moment. It rather looks as though Covid has affected the supply chain and I guess we will miss a season for many trees - last year FF had afair all those trees in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭macraignil

Thanks for the reply.

Future Forest seems to have a listing for every tree imaginable but most are out of stock, Austrian Pine included.

So hard to source pine trees in ireland

When I went to their site first they had a notification pop up that said the out of stock message on a lot of their listings is currently related to the site being temporarily closed due to their back log in orders. There is also a listing for that type of tree on this nursery price list.

Advertisement