Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pinball fx 2 Xbox live FREE!

• 28-10-2010 12:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

I think its a glitch in the system so it might not be free for long.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Just downloaded it. Waste of time. The game is free, but you can't play any tables until you unlock them by using MS points - one table is 800 msps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

Just downloaded it. Waste of time. The game is free, but you can't play any tables until you unlock them by using MS points - one table is 800 msps!

Ahh ok i havnt played it yet,only downloaded it.Mods close the thread please.Was looking forward to playing this:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭TweekeewT

one table is 800 msps!
    No, the core pack of four tables is 800msp altogether, and if you've got the original Pinball FX all of the tables transfer over for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

i got this the other day. I'm a big pinball fan and have to say i'm loving this game. Each table costs about 200pts. I've got 6 tables now and have to say that each of them are excellent. They're varied enough from each other to keep things interesting. For me its a great game to fly through for an hour at a time. I'm looking forward to having some friends over as well to see if they can beat my high scores. Thumbs up for me.

Advertisement