Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Your biggest sell/buy

Options
  • 25-02-2015 9:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭

So I've been playing 2 years now-ish.

I've upgraded to level 3 academy for a while now. I've managed to stay in Div 3 for the first time ever. I pulled a guy in my academy...125kg, 205cm second row!

47k CSR right now with good starting attributes for a second row.

Put him up for sale at 17 and set it for 600k. :) Now it's up to 742k. I have only sold someone for 50/60k so I'm delighted with this. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

biggest buy was for 1.1m for a utility young back, biggest sale is was for 689k!

my buy and sell totals where in line until the last season or two which has got it well out of whack!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

biggest sale was 2.04mill 2nd biggest was 2 then no other one over 1mill
    i bought and sold a guy for 1.4 mill
    but my biggest buy is my current internation 4mill and hes had 3 seasons training after that. prob hasnt been worth it tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

For my main team - FRF

biggest sale was 2.3m for an U20 lock I trained. That sale helped to build me a team (back in S12).

Biggest buy was probably either a no7 I got from Killarney for 100K -he made such a difference to my pack

or
    my first proper outhalf- 300K - he added a kicking dimension to the team.

Most expensive purchase was a hooker I bought for 1.4m :D

for my affiliate- Alling allstars

biggest sale was again a young lock for 318K in r19. His sale allowed me to upgrade the YA, which is now starting to pay dividends!

biggest purchase was a centre I bought the start of this season. Hes allowed me to be competitive in D2 now....might actually stay up this season

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Sold for 742k in the end. Excited that I might have generated an U20 player :) WIll be following his progress.

Advertisement