Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
27-01-2021, 08:37   #181
Kylta
Registered User
 
Kylta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 9,495
Porridge, for some insane reason, plus I only eating it over the last few years,

What was your favorite breakfast cereal as a child
Kylta is offline  
Advertisement
27-01-2021, 08:44   #182
Snails pace
Registered User
 
Snails pace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 515
Rice krispies or a soft boiled egg with toast cut into soldiers to dip into the egg. Brings back lovely memories.


Would you rather have a big group of friends and acquaintances or a small group of close friends?
Snails pace is offline  
27-01-2021, 08:53   #183
Kylta
Registered User
 
Kylta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 9,495
I'm very fortunate I've a lot of friends, and within that group I have a circle of friends I trust like my family, I guess I'm lucky in life to have that.

Do you make friends easily
Kylta is offline  
27-01-2021, 09:11   #184
CruelCoin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,424
Nope. I take a long time to warm up to people. I have a small group of very close friends.


Do you spend your money wisely?
CruelCoin is offline  
27-01-2021, 10:23   #185
Kylta
Registered User
 
Kylta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 9,495
No, I'd like to think I do but I don't.

What's the last useless thing you bought?
Kylta is offline  
Advertisement
27-01-2021, 11:47   #186
CruelCoin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,424
Locking picking hobby set.
Was on offer on Amazon.
Tried it for an hour, got the lock open, now sits on my shelf.


Do you like Elon Musk?
CruelCoin is offline  
27-01-2021, 12:39   #187
jimbobaloobob
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruelCoin View Post
Locking picking hobby set.
Was on offer on Amazon.
Tried it for an hour, got the lock open, now sits on my shelf.


Do you like Elon Musk?

Don’t really pay him any attention.

What room in your house do you dread going into most and why?
jimbobaloobob is offline  
27-01-2021, 12:48   #188
misterbizmuth
Registered User
 
misterbizmuth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,920
The en-suite bathroom off the master bedroom. Reason being the bedroom is cozy but the bathroom is the coldest room in the house. "Dread" is bit of a strong word for it though!

If everyone is seemingly sick to death of the TV licence, why has it never become an even minor election issue?
misterbizmuth is offline  
27-01-2021, 12:55   #189
Loafing Oaf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 10,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbizmuth View Post
The en-suite bathroom off the master bedroom. Reason being the bedroom is cozy but the bathroom is the coldest room in the house. "Dread" is bit of a strong word for it though!

If everyone is seemingly sick to death of the TV licence, why has it never become an even minor election issue?
Because those who are most bothered about it are the most politically apathetic and disengaged. I'd imagine most people actively involved in politics would favour some form of 'public service broadcasting' even if they object to RTE's ideological slant.

Have youn any artistic talents?
Loafing Oaf is offline  
Advertisement
27-01-2021, 21:04   #190
Upforthematch
Registered User
 
Upforthematch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loafing Oaf View Post
Because those who are most bothered about it are the most politically apathetic and disengaged. I'd imagine most people actively involved in politics would favour some form of 'public service broadcasting' even if they object to RTE's ideological slant.

Have youn any artistic talents?
I can procrastinate like an artist

What's your favourite way to let go of what the day throws at you?
Upforthematch is offline  
27-01-2021, 21:10   #191
BuileBeag
Moderator
 
BuileBeag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 6,581
Walk the dog or take a long, hot shower.


Did you ever try one of those M-berrys that make sour things taste sweet?
BuileBeag is offline  
27-01-2021, 22:28   #192
Kylta
Registered User
 
Kylta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 9,495
No

Do you like spicy food?
Kylta is offline  
27-01-2021, 22:53   #193
RMAOK
Registered User
 
RMAOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 7,348
Love it

Could you forgive adultery in a partner?
RMAOK is offline  
27-01-2021, 23:25   #194
Kylta
Registered User
 
Kylta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 9,495
No

Would you particate in an orgy?
Kylta is offline  
27-01-2021, 23:34   #195
BuileBeag
Moderator
 
BuileBeag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 6,581
No

Would you?
BuileBeag is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet