Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PVP Minecraft Server

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Have you got a point to make shadow or something to say on the matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

knowing your attidute, i dont have anything to say anymore. Just a shame the chat we had with michealpower was useless then...

but in all fairness i know the situation, which michealpower explained to me really good, i know its your server and you can do whatever you want with it.

just was a shame that i putted in effort with planing it, then starting of biuldings for 2 days on server, just to get attidute and cockyness of you back. :rolleyes:

No one could just say: listen lad, its not working out, we got x problem and Z is happening. we will just pull it, and maybe we will look in to it later. cheers for giving a hand with it.

instead i get this: " attidte "

i presume i need to stop it, as i still want to hang out with ather really nice lads on tallons server, and make your server even more impresive, but hey wtf i know.

No need to tell me " if you dont like it feck off ", as i do like server and people in there are really nice.

And what about the abusive PM's and the calling me a liar?

You told michaelpower that I was telling lies and that I just didn't want the server, even though he owns the server and not me so I dont have a say in it.

The fact is our internet was and still is giving us major issues and hosting a PVP server on it would be stupid.

If you still think I'm telling lies, have a look here, and notice the date

Now, there was absolutely no 'attitude' towards you, you were told it was offline and you kept asking when it was back, I then told you I dont know when my internet was fixed and that I will tell you when it's back.

You then PM's Michaelpower several (and I mean a lot) of times keeping asking him when it was back online.

Then you sent him a PM saying I was lying and you don't believe that I have internet issues and said 'im not arsed with setting it up'

Then you got jak/mar to PM me asking me the exact same thing

Listen, I have been really busy this week and very sick and shouldn't be online, but I have been keeping an eye on everything and making sure the servers are fun places, but you were tormenting me and Mickey and it stops now

Anymore issues whatsoever with yourself and you're permabanned from the main server for good!

Please don't let it come to this because the stuff you build is outstanding, and you are really helpful and friendly on the server.

If you would like me to ZIP and upload the PVP you and jak/mar have already made so you can host it yourself, then let me know and i'll send you on the link, but we will not be hosting it at all.

No one could just say: listen lad, its not working out, we got x problem and Z is happening. we will just pull it, and maybe we will look in to it later. cheers for giving a hand with it.

Also, this is exactly what did happen!!!!

Exactly!

Tallon wrote: »
    And what about the abusive PM's and the calling me a liar?

You told michaelpower that I was telling lies and that I just didn't want the server, even though he owns the server and not me so I dont have a say in it.

The fact is our internet was and still is giving us major issues and hosting a PVP server on it would be stupid.

If you still think I'm telling lies, have a look here, and notice the date

Now, there was absolutely no 'attitude' towards you, you were told it was offline and you kept asking when it was back, I then told you I dont know when my internet was fixed and that I will tell you when it's back.

You then PM's Michaelpower several (and I mean a lot) of times keeping asking him when it was back online.

Then you sent him a PM saying I was lying and you don't believe that I have internet issues and said 'im not arsed with setting it up'

Then you got jak/mar to PM me asking me the exact same thing

Listen, I have been really busy this week and very sick and shouldn't be online, but I have been keeping an eye on everything and making sure the servers are fun places, but you were tormenting me and Mickey and it stops now

Anymore issues whatsoever with yourself and you're permabanned from the main server for good!

Please don't let it come to this because the stuff you build is outstanding, and you are really helpful and friendly on the server.

If you would like me to ZIP and upload the PVP you and jak/mar have already made so you can host it yourself, then let me know and i'll send you on the link, but we will not be hosting it at all.

talk to micheal, i did not called you a LIAR. we had a chat with him and all was sorted out. Now ask him again, about the LIAR part, as i allways stand for what i say. If i would called you a LIAR, i would say it to you personnally. Do me a faivor and talk with him about we spoke yesterday.

As for jak_mar, i havent talked to him even once after server went down, in fact i havent seen him on server at all. I newer knew he asked anything in pm you or micheal. So if he pmed, so it ment he was curiuos about server too, as he had huge hopes for server, same as me, thats why we started work on it.

now for annoying you( owners/admins? i did not pmed you once, and i pmed only once to micheal, since server went down, and it was yesterday. whant prove?

11-02-2011 PVP server
    18:33 michaelpower

text in message:the server is online and working ok i think.

i have added you temporarily to the Admin list as i wont be online tonight to help create the safe zone.

the give command is yours now smile.gif

Next mesage:16-02-2011 Re: PVP server
    16:21 michaelpower

Hey m8. I know tallon said not to ask about server etc. But is it ever coming back? Or tallon just pulled the plug as he cannot be arsed with it?

He said interney problem... But somehhow i dont believe it...

i checked minecraft forums and our idea of pvp server with safe town is really amazing, its a shame if it would be droped frown.gif

So i was annoying peole by sending a message in 4 days? and on 5th day i find out its pulled?

as for liar, i said i dont believe it, and i asked, maybe you not arsed with it. Alot of times people cover behind some excuses in my experience, all i wanted to know is it coming back, do i still plan on safe zone, do i think off new ideas.

all i wanted was - INFO. As i do respect your choise about server, if you wanted to close it, okay, fair play, but i needed atleast to know.

in all fairness, your: " server is down, internet is ****, its coming back, when IT IS COMING BACK! dont ask any questions" was really not helping. And i hope you can see it from my eyes.

i am really happy that you value me as a part of your server, and i do respect and love your server. All my biuldings will be on your land, even if i dicede to quit MC. I got a plan for recreating on of the irish castles, as i came by blueprints of it. ( lol and i am not even irish :p )

I really hope we can pull that all behind and be mature about this, from bouth parties now. as this is really nice comminity and i dont want someone have a grudge on me, and i dont want conflicts with anyone.

i hope you do see the situation from my point of view, and how i felt with all this.

issues with me? what did i do? tryed to help with pvp server? that was issue?

and no tallon, no one told me that, exactly.

It's against the rules of boards.ie to post a PM conversation without asking the other party so can you please remove it from your post? Although I notice you left out the abusive parts of the PM and the rest of the part where you said I was lying.

You were told that, exactly! Read back over the thread and you will see.

No more arguing over it. No more PVP server. And no more PM's or they will be reported to the Admins of boards (Which isn't fair because the Server is a Private, separate thing to boards)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

/conversation

dont care what ye have to say to each other say it in PM instead of destroying the PVP thread.

It's against the rules of boards.ie to post a PM conversation without asking the other party so can you please remove it from your post? Although I notice you left out the abusive parts of the PM and the rest of the part where you said I was lying.

You were told that, exactly! Read back over the thread and you will see.

No more arguing over it. No more PVP server. And no more PM's or they will be reported to the Admins of boards (Which isn't fair because the Server is a Private, separate thing to boards)

that pm is copy pasted, ask micheal, he deffenetly got it in his mailbox, with word to word of it, if you dont believe me, and you call me liar then.

no more pms? m8? what? report?i did not abused anyone.

i cant get this settled in thread, as its pvp, and i cant settle it in private, as i will get reported for pming you...

again

/conversation

if this is ever started by someone or i decide to revive this PVP server i am now forced to create a new thread altogether as the 2 of ye have created a most unfriendly atmosphere in-thread.

i can do nothing about forcing either of you to stop posting in this thread but i ask that ye stop no before you tuen a new player off the idea of the PVP altogether.

Im finished, ask Rer0gamer to lock it

You can start a new thread when the MC forum is up. Or ask retro to remove our posts from this thread

Edit: I will talk to Mickey about the idea of having PVP on the main server, and you (shadow) can do whatever you want with it, but If you PM either of us asking when, when, when, then I will ban you

Im finished, ask Rer0gamer to lock it

You can start a new thread when the MC forum is up. Or ask retro to remove our posts from this thread

Edit: I will talk to Mickey about the idea of having PVP on the main server, and you (shadow) can do whatever you want with it, but If you PM either of us asking when, when, when, then I will ban you

answer me now: how many times i pmed you and asked WHEN WHEN WHEN? go to your log, and check it, then give answer to everyone, i am not birliant at maths, but i think the answer you will give will be "ZERO". then threaten me with a ban, if i will pm you " WHEN WHEN WHEN". As you make me look like some obsest child. :confused:

as for pvp, you killed any enthusiasm in me to make awesome pvp events on separateserver or on main server, and i really had some cool ideas.

as long as i care, dont bother with it, incase someone will pm you about it, and you will tell me that i sended them, or i made a new account just to pm you...

BANNED from the main server

will do tallon.

Retro if you read this can you lock it and bury it. will start a new one if the future dictates that it is needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jak/mar

Ok lads just want to reply to the stuff said about me here and i dont want to get in a argument.
    Tallon, I pmed you out of pure curiosity about the server. I haven't been in contact with shadow at all and all i wanted was to know if the server was gonna come back thats all.
    I havent actually played minecraft properly in a week since the server went and ive only been on tallons server once or twice since then (mainly cause im lost :P)

Yes, Im upset that the server has to go but what can you do :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 mileseverett

a pvp server sounds fun ^^