Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Settlement status!

Options
  • 02-04-2020 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I know! I always thought we didn't have to apply for settlement status to stay in UK as an Irish citizen who has been living in UK since 2002. However, I made the mistake of sending my passport to get it verified and proceed with the application. I have since been in communication with the Home Office but I have not heard anything for a couple of days. I have asked for my passport to be returned. This shouldn't be a problem right? And I was going to write a further e-mail but don't want to annoy or frustrate the person on the other end as they will be dealing with more pressing matters right now. I should just hold off until I hear further, sorry my matter doesn't seem important at this current time right now. I hope everyone is ok and staying safe.
    Thanks for listening :)
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'm not sure where's the best place for this. I'd suggest the Legal Discussion forum:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=633

While there's also a UK specific forum, it's fairly dead.

Advertisement