Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quickest delivery from amazon.co.uk?

Options
  • 28-05-2020 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

So I ordered Nvidia Shield TV Pro yesterday morning the 27th at 9:30, to get delivery to my address in Mayo. 36 hours ago and it still hasn't been 'Dispatched' from the warehouse.

I went for standard £6 delivery, with an estimated delivery 'Arriving 3 Jun - 9 Jun' From previous orders, it will somtimes come one day sooner, I'm hoping it will be here on Tuesday the 2nd, Monday being a bank holiday in Ireland, so maybe not.

So, I could have went for 4 other options:
    1. Free delivery to Ireland - 4 Jun - 10 Jun
    2. Addresspal
    3. Parcel Motel
    4. Parcel Wizard

Does anyone have any experience which would have been the quickest option?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

RogerThis wrote: »
    So I ordered Nvidia Shield TV Pro yesterday morning the 27th at 9:30, to get delivery to my address in Mayo. 36 hours ago and it still hasn't been 'Dispatched' from the warehouse.

I went for standard £6 delivery, with an estimated delivery 'Arriving 3 Jun - 9 Jun' From previous orders, it will somtimes come one day sooner, I'm hoping it will be here on Tuesday the 2nd, Monday being a bank holiday in Ireland, so maybe not.

So, I could have went for 4 other options:
    1. Free delivery to Ireland - 4 Jun - 10 Jun
    2. Addresspal
    3. Parcel Motel
    4. Parcel Wizard

Does anyone have any experience which would have been the quickest option?

Any of 2, 3 or 4 would have it at the parcel forwarder today. After that it’s anyone’s guess. Amazon direct to Ireland is taking over a week to even dispatch of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Address Pal are slow to process, PW or PM would be fastest. PM can be VERY fast if your motel isn't loaded up.

Advertisement