Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Climbing Frame

Options
  • 23-04-2020 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Any recommendations for companies (either bricks & mortar or online) to buy a climbing frame for my kids?
    Would like a decent one but not to break the bank, therefore looking for recommendations.

4, 10 and 12.
    4 year old would use slide, swing, house (if comes with one), the others more gym ropes, swing etc.

Thanks,
    Pa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Lizardlegz

Northern Ireland Climbing Frames in Banbridge are great! Brilliant quality a lot better than the companies in Dublin and more reasonably priced considering the quality is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭coffeyt

Try wickey.co.uk if you are willing to buy abroad. They are a German company but have a uk website as above.
    I purchased a frame from them coming up for 4 years ago now, delivery was £70 if I remember correctly and had it in about 10 days, it worked out about €900 all in but similar ones in Ireland were nearly twice that at the time.

The only downside is that you will need to assemble it yourself but ours was a great frame for the money and still in perfect nick 4 years on.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,894 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

I second Wickey actually, I got a kid sized picnic table from them.Really solid bit of kit.Pricier than the kiddie Ikea ones, but a slightly bigger size for 3 kids and as I said very solid.It's on its second summer now and is perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 offersinshops

Hey dinneenp,

Out of interest which climbing frame did you go with in the end ?

I am looking myself and interested if you would also recommend wickey or another provider ?

Advertisement