Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

Craig Doyle(?) Was it just me or was he on every television ad and on the panel of a load of shows too? The man is magnolia yet irks me with murderous rage..

Craig Doyle will be eliminated

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Vogue Williams. I mean who on earth has ever uttered to themselves, "hmm, I wonder what Vogue Williams thinks about such and such.."
    WHY does she have career in tv!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

ToddyDoody wrote: »
    300 responses in less than 24 hours?

For such a friendly country, we sure do have a lot of anger.

There's anger in Ireland....there's also incredible kindness, but when you create a thread like this, it's obviously going to attract bitterness.

Not that I'm arguing of course. I actually agree with the OP in regards to Emma Watson. I've no logical reason to dislike her but given her championing of equality only to take the most Disney of Disney roles, yellow dress and all plus a gay caricature to boot, I find her disingenuous to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭redshoes15

President Barack Obama

Ruth ****!ng Coppinger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

George Hook
    Ronan Mullen
    David Quinn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Ferrari3600

That painfully unfunny Hector MacThingy bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

nevin maguire

barrack obama

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

gordan hayden

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

I'm not a violent man and I've never met Paul Murphy but everything I see him on tv I just wish I could punch him in the face and I can't explain why.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

stevie me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Spoonsss

Philip schofield

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

I don't know whether to be embarrassed or proud about this, but I've just read through the entire thread, and have found myself nodding in agreement with about 90% of the nominations!

Edit - my nominations:

His Excellency Michael Dee Higginz

C J Stander

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

Donal McIntrye

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

That guy pat courtney is it? on that nova radio station, annoying little muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Guess I'm not alone on James Corden - he seems to be the inexplicably most hated in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Hooked

Jayden Smith

Smug prîck

Closely followed by Al Porter

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭Allah snackbar

Paul o Connell , he's too sweet to be wholesome

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

Paul o Connell , he's too sweet to be wholesome
    He is sound.:cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

Willie o ***

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Rylan Clark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭kirk buttercup

This thread is my favourite

* random name* then explained in detail why they hate whoever .
    Just brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭nhunter100

* random name* then explained in detail why they hate whoever . Just brilliant.

Yet the thread title uses the word 'inexplicably', guess the meaning is lost on some.

I like reading peoples reasons. Much more interesting than pages on pages of just names.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Here we go

Use to dislike Keanu reeves in movies funnily anuff I really like a good few of his films matrix john wick speed point break bill and ted really has some great films In His cv but his stinkers are stinkers and really started to think how does he get work then I read up on him he's actually a fantastic person who's been trough a lot abd is not worried about money he gets for acting

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Mairead farrell/ronan.

I've so many reasons I hate her-but since this is a thread about inexplicable reasons, I left her out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Samaris wrote: »
    James Corden - I don't know why, although my first exposure being Into the Woods, a film I cordially loathe, probably didn't help. Adam Sandler, Brendan O'Carroll and most of the guys that look a bit like Adam Sandler, especially if they're in similar movies (it's probably the movies I dislike really). Don't mind the guy with the nose and the blonde hair - uhm...it was rumoured he was dead a few years ago. Famous guy. Really quite large nose. He'd fall into the category of "looks like Adam Sandler", but bearing in mind that I don't do faces well. Ugh, his name is on the tip of my tongue.

And Jack Black.

Okay, mostly I don't like comedians I find annoying.

Edit: Owen Wilson! Sheesh.

Ah give Owen Wilson a break this week, at least, his dad died.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Eddie Redmayne. Want to punch him in the mouth.

Eddie Redmayne. Want to punch him in the mouth.

YES! That fcuking mouth. Posh twat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Miriam o'callaghan

Don't see what the hype is about her.....she's a terrible interviewer but more than that I just really dislike her for no exact reason

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

Has Paschal Donohoe had an honourable mention yet?

Advertisement