Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2015/16

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

With the important games Chelsea have coming up in CL and the comfortable lead in league might Mourinho rest likes of Terry,Hazard and Fabregas v West Ham?......just wondering from a Fantasy Footie point of view,be interested to hear Chelsea fans views?.....thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

With the important games Chelsea have coming up in CL and the comfortable lead in league might Mourinho rest likes of Terry,Hazard and Fabregas v West Ham?......just wondering from a Fantasy Footie point of view,be interested to hear Chelsea fans views?.....thanks.

I'd say no chance of them being rested, none of them had injuries after the Spurs game and after West ham we've got 7 days before we play PSG, I'd expect a full strength team out and the only 50/50 calls will be

Cech/courtois
    Cahill/zouma
    Willian/cuadrado

I've kept Hazard in my team anyway, Ivan too.

Cech has only 2 games to go to tie James record or 3 to break it before the season is out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

No chance imo.

Some stats ont omorrows game.
    West Ham go into the match as huge underdogs after winning just one of their last eighteen matches against Chelsea in all competitions.

In addition, The Hammers have only won one of their last ten Premier League matches.

Chelsea are undefeated in their last six Premier League matches, and have scored at least twice in their last three away matches.

West Ham have not scored against Chelsea in their last four matches in all competitions.

Diafra Sakho is West Ham’s leading scorer in the Premier League with nine goals.

Chelsea’s Diego Costa has almost double the amount of goals that Sakho has however, hitting the net seventeen times

Hopefully a win tomorrow will push us on from an excellent result on Sunday in the cup and the league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Is tomorrow's game televised?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

kev1.3s wrote: »
    Is tomorrow's game televised?

No :mad: Newcastle V Man U is being shown, It'll be widely available in places which are forbidden to talk about. I'm at gig so gonna miss anyway.

Cesc trolling

Fàbregas: "It's great to finally be in a Premier League team that can win trophies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Cesc trolling

Fàbregas: "It's great to finally be in a Premier League team that can win trophies.

where did he say that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

Cesc trolling

He didn't say that..... Did he??

No hope of that cup being dropped

2638B52500000578-0-image-a-80_1425391371329.jpg

where did he say that?
    duckman!! wrote: »
    He didn't say that..... Did he??

Apparently in a spanish interview I'm trying dig up a source, gimme a second.

You know how these quotes can be screwed around anyway

Apparently in a spanish interview I'm trying dig up a source, gimme a second.

You know how these quotes can be screwed around anyway

Struggling to find the original best I could find was he was happy to win his first trophy with chelsea.

Ah Twitter, you've struck again :o :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

Struggling to find the original best I could find was he was happy to win his first trophy with chelsea.

Ah Twitter, you've struck again :o :pac:

Twitter, 90% pure sh1t, 9% paddy power taking the pis5 and 1% fact!!

duckman!! wrote: »
    Twitter, 90% pure sh1t, 9% paddy power taking the pis5 and 1% fact!!

Was good while it lasted :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

Jose says of Cech decides he wants to leave in the summer then it will be "HUGE money" as he's one of the best in the world

Jose says of Cech decides he wants to leave in the summer then it will be "HUGE money" as he's one of the best in the world

If Madrid want him they'll get him, similar with PSG.

Alternatively if De Gea ups sticks and goes to Madrid he could end up at United.

Cech holds all the cards but hopefully he sticks around for one more year it'll be good for Courtois

If Madrid want him they'll get him, similar with PSG.

Alternatively if De Gea ups sticks and goes to Madrid he could end up at United.

Cech holds all the cards but hopefully he sticks around for one more year it'll be good for Courtois

It was fairly transparent posturing from Mourinho I think, anything to squeeze out the €€€s...

And as for where he ends up, Madrid must be most likely I think but I'd be gutted if he ended up with Utd or another prem team.

• Advertisement

Hes lived in France before maybe he'll end up at PSG.

I'd love if he signed a 2 year extension but its highly unlikely.

Was hoping to get to watch tonights game but could be another 9 or 10 o clock finish in work. :o

Heres hoping we can get the business done, City wont be slipping up in there next 4 or 5 games so we've to take as near to maximum points to keep ahead of them andkeep a small cushion.

Andre Marriner is the ref tonight, not great TBH.

better then Mark Muzzlemint ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Oscar to start tonight surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

rottie 11 wrote:
    Oscar to start tonight surely?

Hope so, he's not been getting much game time at all

• Advertisement

I wouldnt be surprised to see Zouma in CM again tonight, I know Jose says his future isnt CM but I can see the same 10 of the 11 that started the cup final starting tonight, Courtois in for Cech is the only change I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Lewis Baker scored this goal on his first start for MK Dons.

MetallicCompleteDaddylonglegs.gif

Things we need tonight :

1) 3 points

Things I want to happen :
    Costa goal(s)
    Cesc assist(s)
    Clean sheet
    No injuries
    No cards

In that order but 3 points are a must now with a dozen games to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Team id like to see

Courtois
    ivan zouma terry azp
    Ram cesc
    cuadrado oscar hazard
    Costa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

Lukker- wrote: »
    Lewis Baker scored this goal on his first start for MK Dons.

MetallicCompleteDaddylonglegs.gif

Bamford got a cracker too, and made another

As Gav said wouldn't be too surprised too see Zouma in midfield tonight either as it looks a great option when Matic is out.

West Ham will play for the draw so I hope we can get an early goal to settle down.

Brilliant the way we get a full week off before the PSG game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

Hes lived in France before maybe he'll end up at PSG.

I'd love if he signed a 2 year extension but its highly unlikely.

I don't think all is lost yet, if anybody could make it happen then it's Mourinho.

Oscar scored in a 3-0(i think it was) win in last year's game, wouldn't be surprised to see him do it again

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

I reckon:

Courtois

Ivan-Cahill-Terry--Dave

Zouma-Fabregas---

Willian--Oscar--Hazard

Costa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Psg play Monaco tonight. Then lens on Saturday. That's a tough lead in. They struggled to break Monaco down in the first leg. If the same happens tonight you've a good idea how to beat them.

Turtwig wrote: »
    Psg play Monaco tonight. Then lens on Saturday. That's a tough lead in. They struggled to break Monaco down in the first leg. If the same happens tonight you've a good idea how to beat them.

Hoping for penalties tonight so!

Turtwig wrote: »

Ya, PSG dont have the luxury of having a free week before the game, Blanc pointed out in his presser before the 1st leg.

Its an advantage alright, if we get through tonight without injury we'll be nearly back to 100% for PSG, only Mikel is out.

Matic will be back for PSG and Southampton.

Did you hear Sepp Blatter wants "Clubs involved in racism incidents" - Chelsea - to be docked league points.

Is there anything that little sewer rat wouldn't stoop to ?

Ya, PSG dont have the luxury of having a free week before the game, Blanc pointed out in his presser before the 1st leg.

Its an advantage alright, if we get through tonight without injury we'll be nearly back to 100% for PSG, only Mikel is out.

Matic will be back for PSG and Southampton.

That's basically 110% :)

the_monkey wrote: »
    Did you hear Sepp Blatter wants "Clubs involved in racism incidents" - Chelsea - to be docked league points.

In the latest figures, didnt every club have somebody arrested for racist or discriminating chants, dock everyone points so :D
    That's basically 110% :)

:pac: Poor Mikel, he was actually good in the biggest game in the clubs history.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

the_monkey wrote: »

He is dead right to bring it in. Only way to stop the s**m doing it.
    Stadiums bans don't work and fines clearly don't work so points docking should be tested.

Players have get hit hard for it, no reason why clubs shouldn't also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭BarcodeMuncher

FitzShane wrote: »
    Stadiums bans don't work and fines clearly don't work so points docking should be tested.

Why should clubs be punished cause a certain element choose to follow them

Mainly because it's not the players/clubs that are the problem. Arrests and bans are going to punish the idiots responsible. Points docking only serves to punish everyone loosely associated with them.

exactly, why should CFC be punished for an incident on the Paris metro for example ?

Blatter is bringing this shyte in cos he hates Chelsea and he wants any excuse to assault them.

I can't wait to see what type of farce will be involved in getting us kicked out of Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭BarcodeMuncher

I don't remember Zenit or Feyenoord being docked points for incidents by a portion of their fans, Blatter is a clown

I don't remember Zenit or Feyenoord being docked points for incidents by a portion of their fans, Blatter is a clown

Wont happen, hes only trying to make a stand although the amount it goes on in Eastern European leagues it should be done there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

With the levels that some people are willing to go to to see their club succeed, the practice would quickly catch on where people supporting United buy a Chelsea jersey, go to the game, make racist comments in a loud and proud manner, then take their fine/prison sentence happily knowing they'll have achieved something for their team, if these deductions were to become commonplace.

You could replace United and Chelsea with any other 2 teams, that was just an example.

Sheepy99 wrote: »
    With the levels that some people are willing to go to to see their club succeed, the practice would quickly catch on where people supporting United buy a Chelsea jersey, go to the game, make racist comments in a loud and proud manner, then take their fine/prison sentence happily knowing they'll have achieved something for their team, if these deductions were to become commonplace.

You could replace United and Chelsea with any other 2 teams, that was just an example.

Theres also this....good point.

Trolling on an extreme case.

F**k sake

Chelsea XI vs. West Ham: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Zouma, Ramires, Fabregas, Oscar, Hazard, Diego Costa. #CFC

• Advertisement

Not a fan of ramifes wide. Play cuadrado ffs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement