Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abu Dhabi vs Dubai

Options
  • 19-02-2019 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have just received a contract to teach in a school called emirates national school in Abu Dhabi in Mohammed bin zayed city. I am wondering if anyone has taught in this school before and what the accommodation is like?
    I also got offered a contract for the school Deira international in Dubai. I’m very torn between the two and not sure which school to go with. What are others opinions on living in Dubai vs Abu Dhabi?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Ooh1985

ENS in moh bin zayed city is quite a bit outside Abu Dhabi city. Deira is on the Airport side of Dubai. Both are fine. Ens has a very good name and I lived in Abu d for 4 years. Dubai is very fast living and more expensive than Dubai.

quote="CisaLarroll;109462352"]I have just received a contract to teach in a school called emirates national school in Abu Dhabi in Mohammed bin zayed city. I am wondering if anyone has taught in this school before and what the accommodation is like?
    I also got offered a contract for the school Deira international in Dubai. I’m very torn between the two and not sure which school to go with. What are others opinions on living in Dubai vs Abu Dhabi?[/quote]

Advertisement