Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Before and After ....hope photos come out

Options
  • 27-08-2018 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

02022012897.jpg

02022012896.jpg

04022012904.jpg

04022012903.jpg

I took 2 photos within seconds both times with tank empty and then roughly 2 days later with tank filled and i never saw these when i was taking them...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

dust close to the lens i'd say. you never see it when taking photos

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Then how would each pair of photos show one with an "orb"and one without,both pair of photos being taken a couple of seconds apart and roughly 2 days apart.If it was dust as you say how would the empty tank photo with the "orb" have its own reflection showing on the front of the tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

It's light reflection off dust particles. Multiple orbs is just multiple dust particles. See here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(optics).
    The discrepancy between pictures is because they weren't taken at the same angles and heights.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

damon5 wrote: »
    Then how would each pair of photos show one with an "orb"and one without,both pair of photos being taken a couple of seconds apart and roughly 2 days apart.If it was dust as you say how would the empty tank photo with the "orb" have its own reflection showing on the front of the tank.

dust floats about pretty quickly and orbs have been debunked years ago. You can blame Most Haunted for the popularity of the term. Modern day versions of makey uppy 'oh look its a ghost' ideas are 'ghost boxes' etc, using radios

heres an experiment. get a jumper, sprinkle a tiny bit of talcum power on it. have someone ready with a camera, have them run off shots before, during and after you shake out the jumper. there'll be no orbs, then loads, then none. Does that mean talcum powder can summon ghosts? i think not.

Also - reflection? eh? sure you dont mean another piece of dust in front of the glass?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

@damon5, it's just dust particles, nothing paranormal about these photos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Susan_Batten

Thanks a lot!

Advertisement