Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barcelona soccer match

Options
  • 20-02-2019 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

HI i am thinking of taking my 12 year old son to a barcelona game in spain shortly , any advice on the cost of hotel close enough to the stadium and the name ? also where to fly from as we live in kerry and cost of tickets to the match . we havent done this outside of ireland so its new to me and any advice help would be so greatful . many thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Thread moved from sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Abbey Travel do Barcelona match packages. No idea on cost but there is a fixture list and an enquire now button on their website.

It would be great to bring your son to a Barcelona game to see Messi play. We'll probably never see a player like him again.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,083 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I bought tickets before through eatb.es

If you decide to organise your own trip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Technique

I was at their match last Saturday. Booked everything separately, flew from Dublin with Ryanair, got an apartment on Booking.com, got the match tickets on viagogo.

The public transport system is very good, especially when used in conjunction with Google Maps, so don't feel that you need to stay close to the stadium. We stayed on Las Ramblas.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Metro station collblanc is only a short walk from stadium so no need to stay close to camp nou.

You can pick a nicer part of town with more shops/restaurants etc. My advice stay within walking distance of a metro station so you can easily get around

https://www.mapametrobarcelona.com/mapas-metro/mapa-metro-barcelona-2019.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Bring your passports if you are purchasing from their ticket office at the stadium. It's possible for some games on the day before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Probably more information in the Soccer Tickets and Travel thread rather than here to be honest.

Advertisement