Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swing Recorder holder

Options
  • 19-02-2019 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Hi

Currently trying to work on my swing using the Hudl technique app my coach uses. Can anyone recommend a phone holder to record at the correct height or what do people use to do this?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,033 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

kod12 wrote: »
    Hi

Currently trying to work on my swing using the Hudl technique app my coach uses. Can anyone recommend a phone holder to record at the correct height or what do people use to do this?

Cheers

Spend ages balancing it on my bag :D
    I have since picked up a tripod and just use my DSLR instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭newindublin

I have one similar to this, works on a bag or anything that happens to be behind the hitting stall.

If you plug in "phone tripod" into Amazon you will get a bunch of other options too.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭doublecross

Try SelfieGolf. I clips your phone onto an alignment stick. Stick it in the ground or in your bag

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭kod12

That's perfect thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

GreeBo wrote: »
    Spend ages balancing it on my bag :D

I know your pain! Am regularly stuffing padding in to the dividers at the front of my bag to try get a flat stable surface to prop my phone against

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

I use this....for the money its a bargain even if its out of stock but theres many guises of it.

https://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10052_10001_106030116699_-1

Advertisement