Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mattress topper, super king size?

Options
  • 18-02-2019 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, I am looking to get a mattress topper for a super king size bed for an elderly neighbour, budget under €150. Can anyone suggest anything? I'd like medium / firm (I've never bought one before).

I've checked little woods and debenhams but it would be great to hear from someone who recently got one, the reviews are not always reliable on websites. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Vjufhjkfhbhkh

Can anyone suggest anything?? Neighbour badly needs something and I don't know where to look

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

Have a look in Ikea, Dunne Stores, Home store & More

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

What do they need it for? In my experience they won’t remedy an old saggy bed. I have used cut to size foam instead , it really adds comfort.

Advertisement