Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emerald Windows

Options
  • 11-02-2019 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking to get a palladio composite front door. Had a few quotes, has anybody had any dealing with Emerald Windows & Doors, Caragh, Co Kildare?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,871 ✭✭✭✭anewme

No I called them on the phone and they were very friendly and professional but were booked out for fitting during my timeline as i was against a deadline.

I went with K Windows Naas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Fiftyplus wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking to get a palladio composite front door. Had a few quotes, has anybody had any dealing with Emerald Windows & Doors, Caragh, Co Kildare?
    Thanks

Hi, just wondering if you used Emerald in the end? Have very competitive quote from them but no experience or feedback elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Foreign Sports

I'm also interested in any feedback or comments on emerald windows.

Their quote we received is a decent bit cheaper than the next cheapest one so it almost seems too good to be true!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Karlos77

My mother got windows from them very good job and professional

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭ebayissues

Whats a competitive quote?

• Advertisement
Advertisement