Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TV (50") with Freesat (x2) & Saorview Tuners + integrated EPG + Pause/Rewind Live

Options
  • 11-02-2019 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

So, I dumped Sky as I just can't be dealing with looking a 'My Q' for the rest of my life :-) and am about to get a new Freesat box, before I do I'm hoping someone knows of any magic unicorn TVs in the shape of the following:
    • A 50" Tv with the following
    • 2x Freesat Tuners
    • Saorview Tuner
    • Integrated EPG that displays both Freesat & Saorview in one list (no 'switching tuners' to go from RTE to BBC)
    • Pause / Rewind Live TV (external HD etc)
    • Smart Tv - apps etc

Is their any TV or TV range that offers the above ?

I realise I just described a Sky Q box :-)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

I realise I just described a Sky Q box :-)

Sounds like it... :-)

I don't know of any TV with all of those features - from answers to queries over on Richersounds forum on Boards, TVs with Freesat and Freeview/Saorview tuners don't have unified EPGs or user interfaces. You could consider a third party box which would have the features you're looking for - visit the Satellite forum here https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=55 someone there may have a recommendation for a suitable solution.

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 LifeIs TooShort2

Hey Cheers

Yeah, Claremans work here sounds awesome, will most likely use his image https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057925678

Pity on the Tv front

Advertisement