Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bond Classic Knitting Machine

Options
  • 20-09-2019 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I've recently been given a Bond Classic knitting Machine. It's in reasonable nick but is missing the clamps and 3 of the 4 plates. It's very different from the machine i remember my mother using when I was a child but I'd like to give it a go. The clamps from the hardware don't work and when I've tried them they have started to crack the machine bed.

I've checked out online and most spares come from the USA and the postage price is prohibitive. I'm not a knitter (crochet is more where my ability lies) but I would like to give this a go. Is there any chance that someone on Boards has an old machine and/or spare parts and is willing to sell or give away? I'd be very grateful for any help.

Advertisement