Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle K spin & win [Use PM for links]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Invincible wrote: »
    Sent you a pm clappyhappy.

Pm sent. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,882 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    Just a reminder to anyone on 3, you can sign up for 3plus and get a free small or medium coffee and plain dairy milk.
    I am guessing this isnt for existing members of 3plus, I dont see anything when logging on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,758 ✭✭✭DopeTech

gmisk wrote: »
    I am guessing this isnt for existing members of 3plus, I dont see anything when logging on.

Sorry, should have been clearer, just new members.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

won 1 iron bru yesterday and 1 red bull coconut today but no SMS has arrived yet

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭StonedRaider

4c off a litre here that won't be used.

If there's a carwash going, could do a swap?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

I'm starting to call shenanigans on this app.

The statistical odds of getting Sorry this many times, when it takes up a single unit are astronomically high.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

4real wrote: »
      won 1 iron bru yesterday and 1 red bull coconut today but no SMS has arrived yet

i won 4c off a litre but no text. how long do they take to come?

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭chooey

EireinOZ wrote: »
      Yes please, I must go fill up today

I'm so sorry! I forgot my phone in work today and have just seen this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

OmegaGene wrote: »

i won 4c off a litre but no text. how long do they take to come?

Instantly
        That must be a joke 2 days and no text

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭easyvision

no same thing, won a pastry, entered phone number 100% right n no text, that was days ago!

• Advertisement
      • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

apparently I won a pastry two days in a row after a run of days with no wins at all. But I didn't receive a text for either of my wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,841 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

When you are in the wheel screen on app there are three lines on top right.

Click them and it brings up a menu bottom left. It will tell you what phone number you are logged in on.

I guess it is possible that you entered you number incorrectly.

On a side but related note I figured out you can easily log out there. So then I used my MS's number, my Dads number, my wife's number, both her parents....... So out of 18 spins today won 2 extra free spins & my mum got a car wash and my dad got an iceberger

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭adam240610

Could do with a "resend" text button, seems to be am issue receiving them reliably

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

Seve OB wrote: »
        When you are in the wheel screen on app there are three lines on top right.

Click them and it brings up a menu bottom left. It will tell you what phone number you are logged in on.

I guess it is possible that you entered you number incorrectly.

On a side but related note I figured out you can easily log out there. So then I used my MS's number, my Dads number, my wife's number, both her parents....... So out of 18 spins today won 2 extra free spins & my mum got a car wash and my dad got an iceberger

Nope, number is correct, I had received one text in for win on the first day I installed the app a few days before the two latest wins for which I received no texts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭enviro

Day 1 Nothing
        Day 2 Nothing
        Day 3 Nothing
        Day 4 Nothing
        Day 5 Nothing
        Day 6 Nothing
        Day 7 Nothing
        Day 8 Nothing
        Day 9 Nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,758 ✭✭✭DopeTech

For people not receiving texts are you entering your number in as 871234567 dropping the 0? That's how I've done it and never had a problem. Won a free sambo yesterday. Nothing today.

Does anyone know is it all sandwiches from the deli or what qualifies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

enviro wrote: »
        Day 1 Nothing
        Day 2 Nothing
        Day 3 Nothing
        Day 4 Nothing
        Day 5 Nothing
        Day 6 Nothing
        Day 7 Nothing
        Day 8 Nothing
        Day 9 Nothing

You are not alone. Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Ki ki

iPhone. wrote: »
        Nope, number is correct, I had received one text in for win on the first day I installed the app a few days before the two latest wins for which I received no texts.

At the beginning of the week, I won a Kit Kat on my first spin of the day. I was so excited I spun again immediately! Text never came...

A couple of days later, I won a can of Red Bull. Waited patiently (15 sec or so of my hectic life) until I received the message. Then played again.

My theory, spin too soon and you might cancel out a win before it is recognised on the system.

If only I knew then what I know now. RIP my dear KKC.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

As predicted, two wins today one on each number. A kitkat and a packet of Tayto. Next win should be Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,338 ✭✭✭.red.

Kit kat and and iron bru. Horrible tack, my last bottle went down the drain but it was the extra stuff, maybe the normal one is nicer?
        If anybody wants the bottle pm your number.

Iron Bru is now gone

• Advertisement
      • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Usually I give away my winnings.

But I just won coconut red bull, which I would like to try.

There is a redeem station available nearby. Do I just go there and show them the link on sms? Or I need to do something with circle K app?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Car wash today! :)

Do I just go there and show them the link on sms? Or I need to do something with circle K app?

Click the link, that will bring you to the page with the prize, countdown and a redeem button.
        You can show them this page and they'll do the rest. Or to speed things up, after checking the red bull is in stock, click Redeem, confirm the correct store name, click Redeem again and you'll have the QR code ready to scan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

Usually I give away my winnings.

But I just won coconut red bull, which I would like to try.

There is a redeem station available nearby. Do I just go there and show them the link on sms? Or I need to do something with circle K app?

Thanks

You click on the link then click on the service station on the map.that produces a qr code that they scan.
        Coconut red bull isn't bad.thanks to omega i had my first one yesterday.

It's coconut and berry flavour but without the label you'd do well to pick out either. Just tastes like a milder-flavoured red bull.

I quite like it, if anyone has any to give away, handy to stock up for long drives!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Another day, another 3 spins and another shag all prizes.

On the upside, I suddenly started having an urge to isten to Beck again for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Duane Dibbley

Won a Red Bull coconut. Anyone want it?

Edit Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭Invincible

2 prizes today, first packet of Randoms, no text received.
        Second, bottle of Irn-bru, got text.
        Anyone want it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,484 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Invincible wrote: »
        ..Anyone want it ??

Yoohoo! :)

• Advertisement
      • Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭Invincible

zell12 wrote: »
        Yoohoo! :)

Sent pm, enjoy ðŸ˜

This discussion has been closed.