Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sydney Beers or meet ups!

Options
  • 11-02-2014 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Myself and my boyfriend (both in our mid 20s) have been living in Sydney for about six months, but we have been in Australia for over 3 years. We are settled here for the foreseeable future but embarrassingly lacking in the friends department.

Wondering if there is any lads and lassies out there in a similar position and would like to arrange some sort of drinks etc, to get to know a few more people!

Cheers guys and hoping to hear from some of you soon :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭top madra

I may be up for it, once yer not a pack of weirdos :)

I'm here about 6 weeks and apart from housemates I don't really know anybody here, so ya if a few sign up I'll probably go!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

I'm back in Sydney Feb 26th to March 5th. If I'm not busy like I usually am due to my FIFO lifestyle, I'm keen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

i'd be keen for a few scoops too

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Jellytotsx

Hey there my boyfriend and I are in the same boat! Been here 6 weeks now!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 clumhoho

Hey guys,

My 3 friends and I(2 guys, 2 girls) are arriving in Sydney on 14th June. We are all in our mid 20s too and it would be no harm to get to know people!

We will be looking for accom and jobs when we arrive but could meet up for a few beverages :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement