Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weirdest place you've ever dropped a log.

Options
  • 05-11-2018 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

we've all be caught short at one point or the other, no point in denying it.

I once dropped in a neighbours back garden when I was locked out of the house,
    she mentioned it to me a day or two later if I'd seen of heard any dogs around as she'd found a huge log just inside her back door. just stood there tying not to laugh.

where's the weirdest place you've had a crap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

I've never had the need to sh*t al fresco. Crapped in some very remote toilets in the outback and masai mara though.

my question is why you went from your own garden to your neighbours..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

RaichuMGS wrote: »

Who's going to sh!t on their own back door ?? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭ablelocks

we've all be caught short at one point or the other, no point in denying it.

she mentioned it to me a day or two later if I'd seen of heard any dogs around as she'd found a huge log just inside her back door. just stood there tying not to laugh.

where's the weirdest place you've had a crap.

seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 cripplefight

RaichuMGS wrote: »

didn't want to clean it myself...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

The guardroom at the barracks. I was bringing in an armful of logs for the fire and I dropped one right in the middle of the guardroom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

The bathtub in a hotel room when I was blind drunk.

I cleaned it myself when I sobered up.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭tmh106

she mentioned it to me a day or two later if I'd seen of heard any dogs around as she'd found a huge log just inside her back door. just stood there tying not to laugh..

What a great neighbour you are!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Ah! Go to collection point B?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 cripplefight

tmh106 wrote: »
    What a great neighbour you are!

its cool, I dug her car out for her in the bad snow.

it all evens out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

In the forest

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Carlow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

In me pants on a Bus

21/25

Advertisement