Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy tyres in Cork?

• 19-01-2019 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

Where can you get the best brands for the best price, with a good level of service? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I find Banks tyres very helpful. Good selection and won’t try to rip you off. They are in Turners Cross.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭KevinCavan

Lia_lia wrote: »
    I find Banks tyres very helpful. Good selection and won’t try to rip you off. They are in Turners Cross.

Thanks I saw them earlier when I Googled, will definitely give them a visit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭corks finest

Christy o Keefe if near Donnybrook/ carrigaline,fair, decent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Tommyboy40

Lia_lia wrote: »

+1 On Banks tyres

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

Ya banks are good another vote for them here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

Found tyres at home in Douglas good lately, 4 19s fitted for less than I could get them online. He’s careful with the rims too.

Advertisement