Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The skies over the midlands.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So the general consensus here is that chemtrails are a load of conspiracy tosh, right?
    Yes, because you can't seem to actually be able to tell the difference between normal contrails and chemtrails.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@The Wild Goose
    The weather cannot cause 50 planes to fly over, however..
    actually the reason that they would fly over a specific point is because of the weather, the tracks are chosen daily based on weather patterns, so if all of the aircraft are leaving UK airspace at one point and heading to a specific atlantic airspace entry point, then they will all fly the same way.
    All the planes are flying in roughly the same direction ie. North-West.
    Same reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

@Dohnjoe
    Oh okay, so what he's filmed saying 10 years ago doesn't apply then. That's cool.
    If you were making a talk about experimenting and someone dropped a figure of 10 million tons of aluminium into a question and the figure was outrageous would you not refute it no?

Although if Wikipedia says it's true and it's on the dodgy Agenda 21 website that would make it okay I suppose...

Do you have any supporting evidence of your conspiracy theory? names, details, etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,367 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

So the general consensus here is that chemtrails are a load of conspiracy tosh, right?

Let me throw that one back at you, do you believe they are real?

What purpose do they serve?

Who is responsible for them?

How has a worldwide conspiracy of this magnitude been orchestrated for this one task, which would need to involve thousands upon thousands of people, without one journalist somewhere blowing the whole thing wide open?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭The Wild Goose

King Mob wrote: »
    Yes, because you can't seem to actually be able to tell the difference between normal contrails and chemtrails.

So when three planes flew overhead yesterday within the space of about a minute:
    One emitted no contrail at all
    One emitted what I would regard as a standard contrail, where it was visible for maybe 20 seconds
    The third one emitted "contrails" which although eventually dispersing were still clearly visible an hour later. They didn't evaporate or dissipate or whatever normal trails do after a short time, they just spread.

So I suppose they were at different altitudes right? Except to the naked eye they were at roughly the same altitude simply because the planes looked the same size? Not accurate I know but certainly an indication..

So for arguments sake let's just say they were all at a similar altitude, if so then why the huge difference in "comtrails" then?

• Advertisement

So when three planes flew overhead yesterday within the space of about a minute:
    One emitted what I would regard as a standard contrail, where it was visible for maybe 20 seconds
    The third one emitted "contrails" which although eventually dispersing were still clearly visible an hour later. They didn't evaporate or dissipate or whatever normal trails do after a short time, they just spread.
    I asked you to explain the difference between contrails and chemtrails.
    But your answer is a bit unclear.

It seems that you believe that the difference is that contrails dissipate quickly while chemtrail trails do not?
    Is this a correct summary?
    Is this the ONLY difference, or are their others?

You seem to understand the rational explanation quite well, so I'm not sure why you are asking me a question you've already answered.
    The planes were at different heights.

So I suppose they were at different altitudes right? Except to the naked eye they were at roughly the same altitude simply because the planes looked the same size? Not accurate I know but certainly an indication..

So for arguments sake let's just say they were all at a similar altitude, if so then why the huge difference in "comtrails" then?

Info here
    http://contrailscience.com/why-do-some-planes-leave-long-trails-but-others-dont/
    Some planes in the sky leave trails that persist and spread, and other planes, in the same sky, leave short-lived trails, or no trails at all.

These trails are actually called contrails, short for “condensation trails”. They are not smoke from the engines, they are formed when the water in jet engine exhaust (and there’s quite a lot of it, like car exhaust on a cold day) mixes with wet cold air and condenses and freezes into ice crystals. Contrails are actually a type of cirrus cloud. When the air is wet and cold enough the trails can stay around for a long time, and sometimes spread out.

This difference between trails that fade away, and trails that spread, is often used as evidence of the “chemtrail” theory, which states that the longer lasting trails (or some of them) are being deliberately manipulated for some reason. So you see helpful images like this.
    But this is wrong. Contrails can fade away, and contrails can persist and spread. It depends on the air they are formed in.

Now there are two main reasons why some planes leave trails and some nearby planes do not. The less common reason is that different planes have different engines. Some engines will leave a contrail in the air where another engine will not. Here, for example, are an Airbus A340 (maiden flight: 1991) on the left, leaving contrails, and a Boeing 707 (maiden flight: 1957) not leaving contrails. Both are flying at 33,000 feet (part of a German test to study contrail formation), but the exhaust of the newer engines of the A340 is at a lower temperature, and so makes contrails in a wider range of conditions*.

dissipate quickly while chemtrail trails do not?
    But if the Chemtrails are not dissipating, what is the purpose of using this method for wide area chemical spreading?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

smurfjed wrote: »
    But if the Chemtrails are not dissipating, what is the purpose of using this method for wide area chemical spreading?

David Keith has been researching the possibility of spraying chemicals into the atmosphere to reflect some of the sunlight and cool the earth. This would probably require the mixture not to spread too much.
    It's still a theory that needs much more research and the man seems very frustrated by the damage conspiracy theorists are doing to his research.
    He had hoped to release some air balloons this year to record more data for this research but I don't believe this has been approved yet.

smurfjed wrote: »

Because..
    pauses
    invents answer
    answer becomes fact

"the particles are released from the plane in long plumes, these then disperse to form a haze which is creating artificial cloud cover that stops global warming"

• Advertisement

In between firing questions at me, has anyone actually viewed the video I posted a link to? Y/N?

It's difficult to answer 5-6 people at one time who are all posting questions.
    King Mob for example comes to the conclusion that the planes were at different heights even though he didn't see them, and discounts my opinion that they appeared to be at roughly the same altitude?

I'd be happy to answer o1sIn in more detail which would require more time, but the answers to the 1st, 2nd and part of the 3rd questions he poses are in the video?

I've had to discount any further posts from Dohnjoe when I discovered he thought Agenda 21 was a dodgy website as opposed to an agenda singed by 179 nations.

Everyone seems fixated with me answering questions about the validity/composition of chemtrails.
    Yet nobody seems bothered that a Harvard scientist ten years ago gives a presentation which includes dispersing ten million tons of aluminium into the atmosphere by plane?
    What gives guys? Does the fact that someone in authority would even contemplate that not bother you?

Everyone seems fixated with me answering questions about the validity/composition of chemtrails.
    Yet nobody seems bothered that a Harvard scientist ten years ago gives a presentation which includes dispersing ten million tons of aluminium into the atmosphere by plane?

This scientist is still trying to release air balloons to test his theory on a tiny scale. If there was a wide scale operation involving jet planes why is he wasting his time trying to to get a few balloons released? Can't he just look up and think, job done!

I've had to discount any further posts from Dohnjoe when I discovered he thought Agenda 21 was a dodgy website as opposed to an agenda singed by 179 nations.

Nope

You posted one website
    http://climatechangeagenda.com/

Which is a crank conspiracy website

To which I politely replied

"I do recommend questioning the agenda of those types of sites. "

It takes 30 seconds to find information on contrails and why some disperse and why some don't. So here it is again.
    http://contrailscience.com/why-do-some-planes-leave-long-trails-but-others-dont/

I believe that this is a must for any discussion on Chemtrails.

tuxy wrote: »
    This scientist is still trying to release air balloons to test his theory on a tiny scale. If there was a wide scale operation involving jet planes why is he wasting his time trying to to get a few balloons released? Can't he just look up and think, job done!

Do you believe everything you see and hear?
    10 years ago he's talking about how easy it would be using planes to disperse 10 million tons of aluminium into the atmosphere.
    10 years on and he's hoping to stick up a couple of balloons??
    Are you serious? It must be true because he says so, right?
    If you believe that you might be interested in a seaside property I'm selling in Cavan...

The mere fact that you don't think it's crazy for someone to even contemplate doing that shows how indoctrinated and controlled we've become as a species and how our perceptions have been manipulated.
    In a rational society the guy would be confined to a padded cell.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,381 ✭✭✭✭kippy

In between firing questions at me, has anyone actually viewed the video I posted a link to? Y/N?

King Mob for example comes to the conclusion that the planes were at different heights even though he didn't see them, and discounts my opinion that they appeared to be at roughly the same altitude?

I'd be happy to answer o1sIn in more detail which would require more time, but the answers to the 1st, 2nd and part of the 3rd questions he poses are in the video?

What gives guys? Does the fact that someone in authority would even contemplate that not bother you?
    I told you earlier in this thread.
    The state doesn't use chemtrails any more for mass population control. Once we had the last bust, the OGP (https://ogp.gov.ie/) relaised that spreading mind acontrol chemicals from planes was extremely inefficient.
    A tender was created and Irish Water won the bid. They essentially disperse these chemicals in the water system as its far more efficient, cheaper, and they put chemicals in the water already.

Do you believe everything you see and hear?
    10 years ago he's talking about how easy it would be using planes to disperse 10 million tons of aluminium into the atmosphere.
    10 years on and he's hoping to stick up a couple of balloons??
    Are you serious? It must be true because he says so, right?
    If you believe that you might be interested in a seaside property I'm selling in Cavan...

The mere fact that you don't think it's crazy for someone to even contemplate doing that shows how indoctrinated and controlled we've become as a species and how our perceptions have been manipulated.
    In a rational society the guy would be confined to a padded cell.

What do you think of the popular conspiracy that claims airliners have been criss-crossing every country, deliberately spraying everyone below with mind-controlling chemicals for decades?

Don't you find it odd that your conspiracy is just a more up-to-date version of that one?

With the common denominator being contrails to both.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,651 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

OP - did you breath test the chem trails?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Whistleblower Kirsten Meghan who worked for the US airforce gives a good inside view of the chemtrails. Unfortunately on this site no matter how much evidence there is for Chemtrails there will be those that deny no matter what, resorting to saying conspiracy theory, tinfoil hat etc. The realisation that the world is being controlled by evil working behind the scenes and you are just one of many that is being manipulated by the mass produced mainstream media is too much for some around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,381 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Whistleblower Kirsten Meghan who worked for the US airforce gives a good inside view of the chemtrails. Unfortunately on this site no matter how much evidence there is for Chemtrails there will be those that deny no matter what, resorting to saying conspiracy theory, tinfoil hat etc. The realisation that the world is being controlled by evil working behind the scenes and you are just one of many that is being manipulated by the mass produced mainstream media is too much for some around here.
    I've been around a fair while. And I know there are much easier and less obvious ways to 'control the world by evil working behind the scenes' than by spreading chemicals in very obvious and visible contrails that everyone can see.

• Advertisement

Cool, can you explain and detail how it works?

No, no videos or links to blogs thanks, just in your own words. Step-by-step.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Sounds like crop dusting. Who spraying the chemicals? It obviously only happening in a few countries? Is everyone blaming the US military. Any video evidence for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gonad

Gonad wrote: »

"Blacked out of it with chemtrails and artificial clouds"

and the comment section, lol

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    "Blacked out of it with chemtrails and artificial clouds"

and the comment section, lol

Chemtrails cause people to become transgender, you misses that one. It's news to me but I now expect it be be heard at the next sitting of the dáil.

No, because you aren't able to answer simple direct questions, there doesn't seem to be any truth or validity to the conspiracy.
    Again the alternative to that conclusion is that there is a global decades long conspiracy that involves millions of people and literally every government and hasn't had a single leak or mess up, yet was exposed by some rando from the middle of nowhere Ireland.
    It's either that, or you simply misjudged the height of some planes.

It's pretty obvious which is more likely.
    And given that you can't answer my very simple question...

As sceptical as I was, this is the first credible explanation of the increasing numbers of people who identify as transgender or gender fluid. I would have been completely unaware of this until The Wild Goose brought it to my attention. At the very least I must be thankful for that.

King Mob wrote: »
    No, because you aren't able to answer simple direct questions, there doesn't seem to be any truth or validity to the conspiracy.

Again the alternative to that conclusion is that there is a global decades long conspiracy that involves millions of people and literally every government and hasn't had a single leak or mess up, yet was exposed by some rando from the middle of nowhere Ireland.
    It's either that, or you simply misjudged the height of some planes.

It's pretty obvious which is more likely.
    And given that you can't answer my very simple question...

If you think that my failure to answer a specific question from you means that you're unwilling to look at video evidence showing that ten years ago there were plans being formulated to pump 10 million tons of aluminium into the atmosphere using planes then fine, that's your choice.
    Personally I'd be of the opinion that evidence supersedes random questioning. At the time I was being questioned by 4-5 people and I apologise profusely for not answering your specific question at that specific time.

However to make it up to you I will answer your question from above regarding a global conspiracy of millions.
    Have you ever heard of compartmentalisation?
    Do you think that a receptionist in a major corporation knows what the board of directors are planning? If she/he asked to bring a folder of files from one department to another, does she/he ask what's in them? Not if they want to keep their job they don't.
    Now substitute 'receptionist' with pilot, ground crew, truck driver..replace as appropriate..
    It's called a pyramid, where the people at the top know everything and the people at the bottom know nothing, and is the basis for virtually every organisation on the planet...and you and I are on the bottom.
    The difference is that I'm looking up and trying to figure out what's going on up there while you are happy to accept what the next level up are being told to tell you...ie. Mainstream media.
    In case you're wondering...Varadkar, May, Merkel, Macron...they're only a couple of levels up from you and I, and are also being told what to do by the unelected EU Commission.
    The likes of Varadkar are the sales team in the organisation, they're told what to sell and they smile and shake hands.
    And by the way, none of the above were actually elected by the people, they were selected from within.
    Now can you see how it's possible to have thousands/millions of people doing specific tasks while not being aware of what the overall agenda is?

If you think that my failure to answer a specific question from you means that you're unwilling to look at video evidence showing that ten years ago there were plans being formulated to pump 10 million tons of aluminium into the atmosphere using planes then fine, that's your choice.
    Personally I'd be of the opinion that evidence supersedes random questioning. At the time I was being questioned by 4-5 people and I apologise profusely for not answering your specific question at that specific time.

However to make it up to you I will answer your question from above regarding a global conspiracy of millions.
    Have you ever heard of compartmentalisation?
    Do you think that a receptionist in a major corporation knows what the board of directors are planning? If she/he asked to bring a folder of files from one department to another, does she/he ask what's in them? Not if they want to keep their job they don't.
    Now substitute 'receptionist' with pilot, ground crew, truck driver..replace as appropriate..
    It's called a pyramid, where the people at the top know everything and the people at the bottom know nothing, and is the basis for virtually every organisation on the planet...and you and I are on the bottom.
    The difference is that I'm looking up and trying to figure out what's going on up there while you are happy to accept what the next level up are being told to tell you...ie. Mainstream media.
    In case you're wondering...Varadkar, May, Merkel, Macron...they're only a couple of levels up from you and I, and are also being told what to do by the unelected EU Commission.
    The likes of Varadkar are the sales team in the organisation, they're told what to sell and they smile and shake hands.
    And by the way, none of the above were actually elected by the people, they were selected from within.
    Now can you see how it's possible to have thousands/millions of people doing specific tasks while not being aware of what the overall agenda is?

"I can rationalise it in my head, so that makes it real"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Well, here is a sticky one.

Is not a known fact that the authorities released Flouride every time a large scale public event was due to take place in the North?

Flouride is known for its pacifying qualities.

Advertisement