Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Transgender wishing they wherent

• 18-10-2019 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Hello, I'm looking some information or where to find information on transgender people who thought they where the opposite sex but then came to realize they where wrong in that thinking. On transgender people who have gotten operations and now wish they never went through with it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,034 ✭✭✭✭Stark

For what agenda?

I'm sure there are some people who have regrets but I also get the feeling the alt-right is overplaying the issue in order to make it more difficult in general for transgender people to gain access to civil rights/treatment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭kingbhome

Stark wrote: »
    For what agenda?

I'm sure there are some people who have regrets but I also get the feeling the alt-right is overplaying the issue in order to make it more difficult in general for transgender people to gain access to civil rights/treatment.

The agenda is private. Don't want the thread getting clogged up with people's opinions. Just looking for information on transgenders who have regreted their decision and where they also explain on their own personal stories. I seen some stats recently however I do forget the actual percentage but I do remember it being high. It's just something the main stream media aren't in a hurry to publish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,536 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I'm fairly certain that by referring to people as "transgenders", you have pretty much ensured nobody is going to give you any personal stories!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

https://twitter.com/DetransAdNet

Sorry I can’t help more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,102 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

kingbhome wrote: »
    The agenda is private. Don't want the thread getting clogged up with people's opinions. Just looking for information on transgenders who have regreted their decision and where they also explain on their own personal stories. I seen some stats recently however I do forget the actual percentage but I do remember it being high. It's just something the main stream media aren't in a hurry to publish.

Mod

Actually no I dont think you are being fair or transparent telling us why you want this information or what purpose it serves. It's also not appropriate for you to be back seat modding by telling us you dont want others opinions. Trans people are also not "transgenders". I'm locking the thread. If you want it reopened you can pm me with more information and I might consider reopening it.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement