Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Markus Mühle Dog Food in Dublin

Options
  • 14-11-2019 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,

DPD appear to have messed up delivery of my monthly bag of Markus Mühle Black Angus from zooplus and I've had to sub with rice and steak since yesterday. Obviously my lurcher is happy with this arrangement but it's not really sustainable in the long run. Does anyone know where I can pick up Markus Mühle in Dublin?

Thanks,

Griff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,024 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I’d say the closest you’ll get is one of the maxi zoo own brand foods.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

The Markus Mühle stuff is amazing !! They must put doggy heroin in it or something :P

We tried a lot of the supermarket stuff here and nothing came close to it. It was a chore to get our dog to eat it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

D3V!L wrote: »
    The Markus Mühle stuff is amazing !! They must put doggy heroin in it or something :P

We tried a lot of the supermarket stuff here and nothing came close to it. It was a chore to get our dog to eat it.

Our guy was reluctant at first to eat because I think the kibbles are harder than other food but now he loves it. He looks great as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Sorry I can't help but also want to say this food is amazing. My dog loves it and is thriving on it.
    The price is very reasonable too.
    I can see some dogs not liking it initially because the kibble is large and not easy to bite in to but once they get a taste for it they soon get over that. It also has the advantage of making the dog chew which is good for dogs that tend to eat too fast. Also I believe it is available in a smaller size.
    Probably best to order for a few months in advance if you can. I got two bags recently with best before dates of May next year. It will probably take my dog 5 months to eat that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

Sounds great.....Additives:
    Vitamin A (10,000 IE/kg), vitamin D3 (1000 IE/kg), vitamin E (200 mg/kg), vitamin B1 [thiamine mononitrat] (3.5 mg/kg), vitamin B2 [riboflavin] (7 mg/kg), vitamin B6 [pyridoxine hydrochloride] (4.2 mg/kg), vitamin B12 (42 µg/kg), biotin (210 µg/kg), folic acid (0.35 mg/kg), niacin (21 mg/kg), vitamin C [L-ascorbic acid] (140 mg/kg), pantothenic acid [calcium-D-pantothenate] (8 mg/kg), choline chloride (1500 mg/kg), manganese (48 mg/kg), copper (10 mg/kg), zinc (120 mg/kg), iron (200 mg/kg).

Welp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,024 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Depending on how long it lasts OP ie if a bag won’t last you until the new year I’d order two if you can! The xmas slowdown has begun with parcels! :(

Advertisement