uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
Thread Tools Search this Thread
30-10-2019, 17:05   #1
Registered User
cuddlepunk's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 48

If I separate from my husband and take my name off joint tenancy of a council house would I be entitled to HAP.
cuddlepunk is offline  
30-10-2019, 19:11   #2
Registered User
wifey28's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 225
you would have to be assessed as being in need fo housing and join the local housing list, if this is sucessfull then yes youll get hap, but you could be talking 12 weeks or more once the paperwork is handed in and hap rates for single people are generally fairly low
wifey28 is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Remove Text Formatting

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Share Tweet