Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Religion of Twins

Options
  • 15-02-2016 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭

I have a family which baptised the boys RC and the girls CoI. I suspect there may have been twins, a boy and a girl, born in 1878. Would they have continued the tradition and baptised the twins in the separate religions?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Oh very interesting question. I have no idea. I presume you've looked at baptismal records and not found them?

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I may have one, it is 'Unknown' so the other might be the same. On the other hand maybe the babies were cousins. Still to be discovered. Guesswork at this stage. Might wait for the transcribed records. I'm sure all will become apparent, just wondered if anyone had found the same.

Advertisement