Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good location for European beers

Options
  • 22-04-2021 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Looking for some recommendations on spots in south/west Dublin who have a good selection
    of European beers. (Czech, German, Belgian etc....)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

any of the good off licences are delivering at the moment, usually next day in Dublin

I'm not familiar with South/West Dublin but McHugh's always has a very good selection of Belgian beers, and good german options too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Redmond's in Ranelagh, Deveney's Dundrum, and the Mace at the South Circular entrance to James's Hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,619 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Molloy's , Tallaght village is well stocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Second vote for Redmonds. Always have a good selection of Belgian stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭athlone573

Another vote for Redmonds.

Anywhere that stocks Kinnegar is worth a look!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭kop-end

Thanks to everyone who posted recommendations above, I managed to reach a few of them over the past few weeks and they all had some head-spinning variety..... I actually ended up being partial the Blue Moon, not very European eh!

So my next question was do any of you recommend any of the particular multi-pack boxes, etc... that come from the likes of Breedon, etc or some of the other from beerclub etc...?

Thanks

Advertisement