Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New iPhone

Options
  • 06-04-2021 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My iPhone 6 is beginning to die and need a new one.

Would like to upgrade to at least a iPhone 8 but don’t want to pay silly money.

Any decent deals out there.

May even go Android if I got a really good deal. Horror.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭bliger

FLOOPER wrote: »
    May even go Android if I got a really good deal. Horror.

You can stay on the bright side:D. adverts.ie but check sellers feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

I’ve decided to go refurbished. My sister is coming home from states next month so will fish around for a decent deal there. Otherwise was told Swappies is a good Irish alternative.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bervbers

If your sister is coming back make sure she's vaccinated or she will stay at hotel for 14 days
    In usa swappa website has iphone 8 for 165 dollars used she could also look on offerup and facebook market place

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Bervbers wrote: »
    If your sister is coming back make sure she's vaccinated or she will stay at hotel for 14 days
    In usa swappa website has iphone 8 for 165 dollars used she could also look on offerup and facebook market place

Just a quick update. Sister came back last month with phone. She was vaxxed.

Bout in reputable sites Backmarket with 30 day no quibble return and 1 year guarantee. Bought the 11pro iPhone pristine condition for around 520 euro.

Turns out it was a bran new phone judging by serial no. So happy out.

Not an issue one month in. Def recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭corks finest

FLOOPER wrote: »
    Just a quick update. Sister came back last month with phone. She was vaxxed.

Bout in reputable sites Backmarket with 30 day no quibble return and 1 year guarantee. Bought the 11pro iPhone pristine condition for around 520 euro.

Turns out it was a bran new phone judging by serial no. So happy out.

Not an issue one month in. Def recommend.
    Good luck with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I stumbled across this website as well and it seems to be excellent value. If reputable, then it's well worth bookmarking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Gorteen

Also looking for an iPhone 11. Is swappie.ie still the best option for refurbished iPhones?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

What is about using Amazon Prime Day deals? I think they could be beneficial for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭vmware

also looking for a decent prices Iphone 11 or 12 or a samsung s22 in mint condition

dont want to get tied into a 24 months contract!!! this is COD!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement