Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get good roibush tea now

Options
  • 19-01-2021 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

Lidl and ALDI seem to have dropped roibush tea from their inventory, where to get decent tasting roibush now at a price that won't break the bank?thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭Bigbooty

Tick Tock loose leaf rooibos

I buy this one as I don't like plastic tea bags for obvious reasons. Not sure if it around the price you're looking for but you can find it in most health food shops. You can rebrew it once or twice and it tastes good.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ShadowSA

gussieg wrote: »
    Lidl and ALDI seem to have dropped roibush tea from their inventory, where to get decent tasting roibush now at a price that won't break the bank?thanks

Aldi has rooibos tea. Checked today for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭gussieg

just to say, went back to aldi, hopeful, but alas nearest one to me had none, and as far as they know wont be getting any, unless it comes in on a 'special'. thanks anyway for looking. which one did you see the rooibos/redbush in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭patspost

I’ve often purchased it in Lidl. A shame if they have dropped it.

Barry’s have a caffeine free robots, I always assumed that there was no caffeine in it.

yes thats what i got as replacement , the barrys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ShadowSA

gussieg wrote: »
    just to say, went back to aldi, hopeful, but alas nearest one to me had none, and as far as they know wont be getting any, unless it comes in on a 'special'. thanks anyway for looking. which one did you see the rooibos/redbush in ?

Aldi in Cobh.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭patspost

I was in a local Polish shop recently and they had a great range of fruit teas.
    Worth considering

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

Aldi usually has it, but you have to really rummage for it.

patspost wrote: »
    I was in a local Polish shop recently and they had a great range of fruit teas.
    Worth considering
    yes and usually very reasonable too, but this is rooibos or redbush, which is a distinctive type of tea to replace regular tea for those looking to cut down caffeine intake, that tastes like tea, unlike fruit teas which are something else again. I like them myself but these are for a relative. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

It's back in Lidl! Marks & Spencer also have their own brand of it.

• Advertisement

thanks peig!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭lucalux

https://www.hollandandbarrett.ie/shop/product/heath-heather-organic-rooibos-60042636

I use this one too, find it good - bags don't contain any plastics either which is great

Advertisement