Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Gais Energy Free €50 All For One Voucher if you switch with this referral

Options
  • 08-03-2021 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

https://refer.bordgaisenergy.ie/member-2380

Refer a friend and get a €50 One4All Gift Card
    Refer your friend to Bord Gáis Energy and you can both get a €50 ONE4ALL Gift Card! Your friend will also get a great discount on their gas and electricity.

It’s easy:
    Send your referral link to a friend
    They can sign up for a great discount on gas and electricity
    Once their account is active you both get your gift card by email
    Your friend must be a new Bord Gáis Energy customer, signing up for gas and electricity to be eligible for this offer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Ever since I saw Bord Gais send an 80 year old person a letter threatening to cut them off on Christmas day I've resolved to never give them my business.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭POBox19

kenn0 wrote: »
    https://refer.bordgaisenergy.ie/member-2380

Refer a friend and get a €50 One4All Gift Card
    Refer your friend to Bord Gáis Energy and you can both get a €50 ONE4ALL Gift Card! Your friend will also get a great discount on their gas and electricity.

It’s easy:
    Send your referral link to a friend
    They can sign up for a great discount on gas and electricity
    Once their account is active you both get your gift card by email
    Your friend must be a new Bord Gáis Energy customer, signing up for gas and electricity to be eligible for this offer.

BGE will recoup their €50 from both customers within 8 months. BGE fixed costs are huge and the kw rate is going up in April again.
    Just checked this info on Bonkers.ie.

Advertisement