Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caption Time #9

Options
  • 04-06-2000 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

capt.bookexpo_7zz.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Wheres #8 ?? Can you yankee boys not count ?? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Pope : Whad is dis? You kiddin' me? I cand ead dis sandwhich! Give id to Elvis! Da guy'd eat a ****ing rat covered in ****!

Elvis :Uh huh huh. Well uh I gotta use the can but ill bring it with me. Momma always said , 'dont sh!t where you eat' but uh , she didnt sell 100 million records. Yeah man , uh huh huh!

OR
    The new Fox TV program 'Celebrity Toilets' has a bumpy Pilot Episode

Tina :*parp* *squirt* YO! Get dat raggedy ass camera out of my muthafu<kin' toilet!

Elvis : Baby, could you hurry up?

Pope : Ay ay ay , that was some bad Taglietteli! Hurry up in there!

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CorrieCrowby

I think the Pope is thinking :"THAT'S DISGUSTING!" as Tina and Elvis are obviously flirting ,which will no doubt lead to saggy, grunt-filled ,limp ,sticky ,and lethargic senior citizen sex ending with a greenish spurt of aging gelatinous egaculate.
    HUH HUH ,THANKYA,THANKYA VERY MUCH BABY

Tina has LEFT the building!!!

CorrieCrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Tina: "Thanks John Paul, feel free to drop by again anytime honey"

Elvis: "But Tina, the miserable bástard didn't even buy anything"

Pope: "Somebody get these two morons excommunicated, I refuse to believe there's Christians in the world like that, ow, I think I feel sick"

Lucutus of Borg

[This message has been edited by Lucutus (edited 05-06-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Elvis: "How did it go honey?"

Tina: "Just shut it and smile Elvis, he's nearly gone, the shipments coming in from the Vatican on Friday, the deal's cool"

Pope: "Why do I gotta be Mr. Fúckin' Pink? I'm wearing white for fúcks sake, WHITE!"

Lucutus of Borg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Elvis: "Y'all tell that turban wearing, white teethed, slave drivin', no good, blue suede shoes stealing punk over there Miss Tina Turner, that there's only one true God around these here parts, and its me."

Tina: "Actually, my real names Jeremy.The no good punk of a pope just found out for humself"

Pope: "UURRGGHH, im gonna be sick."

Advertisement