Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mmmm. tasty hot dogs.

• 01-06-2000 6:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭

imagine...
    you re in the net house, or just walking through rathmines on a friday or saturday night... youre hungry, you need food where to go? look no further than here mate, for i have the answer. tyranny's official team.ie/millenium/traditional irish/tasty hot dogs, in a bun. with stasty sauces.
    truly the only way to eat in style. as you munch on my delectable buns, you can be sure that you are supporting local industry as well as supporting one of your own. a6t a mere 2.50 a pop theyre the healthy lowcost low fat alternative to starvation or mingin food from the empire. we are sure you'll love the exotic ambience of my little wheelie hot dog stand as you wolf down my sausage lovinly prepared in just seconds before your very eyes. come and try tyrannys hot meat in buns for the authentic taste of dublin nightlife.
    hot dogs. they are nice. very nice. buy now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

ow, my spleen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Steve, I recommend coming up here before tomorrow night and giving Jimmy his three weeks rent.

Also 20 quid for the phone and 8 for Cablelink.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Obviously, that's why he's advertising Cas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

How about a price reduction for Quake people? We quote our nick and clan and the dawg is £1.50??

biggrin.gif

Lucutus of Borg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Shameless plugging Steve smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement