Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hate moving

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Candie wrote: »
    my OH has boxes unopened in the garage. I'd love to just ditch them because I've a sneaking feeling he'll only want what's in them if I tell him I'm going to sort them!
    2:16 to 4:17:

https://youtu.be/Tm9W34Fe34Y

:D (my parents have a spare Christmas tree stand too).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Top Tip

When it comes to losing stuff, three moves equals one house fire.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Is there an easier way? I have so much things to move.

3234388688_a047c79c1b_b.jpg

Problem solved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Oh Christ, I HATE moving! I move around a fair bit with work and I hate suitcases. Boxes are evil. I’m quite sure my arms are longer than they should be from dragging shít around.

Had eight months in one apartment this year, which was a miracle. Now I’m back to a month here, a month there. Stuff in storage across four different countries, and no sign of settling for another year. I fking hate moving!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

fineso.mom wrote: »
    Watch Marie Kondo on Netflix..'Tidying up', I think its called. If it isnt necessary and doesnt 'spark joy' get rid.

Can that logic also apply to people

• Advertisement
Advertisement