Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House of Fraser - Order not delivered

Options
  • 11-01-2019 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I placed an online order on the House of Fraser UK website a week before Christmas. Foolish I know considering the issues with the company recently, but i thought ordering off the UK site would be fine.

I paid using Revolut and expected delivery sometime before or after Christmas. I received tracking emails in the week before Christmas saying my order had been dispatched etc etc. However it never showed up at all, and when I tracked it after New Years day it said the package had been returned to sender. No attempted delivery or anything, just returned to sender.

I hadn't heard anything from House of Fraser about this, and have received no refund. I have emailed their customer service multiple times now with no response (bar auto-reply).

Is there anything I can do about this or should I just give up hope of a refund? Can't get over the awful customer service - I did consider twitter but they dont seem to have been active on their twitter page since the Mike Ashley takeover in August.

Any advice is appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Could you contact your card company and request a charge back?

Advertisement