Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A&R Marketplace - Arcade and Retro 3D Printing Service

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bugs

No problem. It's a camo blue, blue, silver, crystal white and carbon black.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I just do the design side of it at the moment and not the actual printing. Details below for my site. There's also a few free options to create lithophanes online and the quality is not bad for most people.

Free option and not bad results.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Hi yes, I saw that before.

Unfortunately, I have no way to print these, and the one I previously bought from you was, and remains, spectacular.

If you could see your way to doing one for me I would be grateful, otherwise I shall have to think of another gift :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

I've a list of things to get printed and am contemplating picking a printer up.

Any pointers on model that can print good quality smallish things related to retro gaming consoles and arcades?

What about the Sovol SV06?

If you're on Facebook I'd recommend joining the "3D Printing Ireland" group. You'll get a decent amount of info and help there as well as people selling printers(few up there at the moment I think).

Full disclosure, I'm the admin on that group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3dprintingireland

As for the Sovol SV06. I don't have one myself, but have seen a few reviews that says its pretty good, but not great(part cooling is not the best, but should be fixable with a mod/upgrade). But for around €250 it might be worth a go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

Thanks Steve. I don't have an account but will create one. Cheers that that.

I think we can close off this topic admin. I still 3D print parts for regulars and people I know, but not for everyone else any more(to many PM's 🙂 ).

For those that see this, the 3DPrintingIreland Facebook group has lots of members all over Ireland and they do small jobs for people all the time. So definitely worth checking there if you need something printed and want it done local.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3dprintingireland

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement