Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best ROMS/Emu Site

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

It's not bad chucky but www.arcadeathome.com rule the roost:D
    They have almost every rom you could think off[rare roms] and have the best rom search i've seen in a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

www.mame.dk has every mame rom.

check out: "Act Fancer: cybernetic hyper wepaon" - my favoutite mame game, and also lex diamonds favourite: "armed police bat rider"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Chucky

yeh but they are just for aracade ROMS. ....people like me want games like Mario Brothers and Sonic. Arcade ROMS are good and all that, but its good to play all them old school games on your PC.

anyway, arcade roms are way too big to download!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

A lot of arcade roms are only a couple of KB. You want old school? Pac-Man pre-dates Mario and Sonic. :)

Check the sticky topic...theres a good few rom sites there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sabre

Does any one know of a good neo geo roms site? google ain't too helpful on that one these days.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Does any one know of a good neo geo roms site? google ain't too h

Sabre the best site i know off is www.mame.dk
    mame supports neo geo and so the site has every neo geo rom that works with mame[Thats a sh1t lot:D]
    Hope that helps

Advertisement