Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options
1321322323324325327»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

.22 Lover wrote: »
    Now that is a new and intresting looking system they have got there but 1 C02 capsule per mag sounds quiet inefficent to me.
    Also i wonder what there hopup system is like.I havent see one like that before.

Its non blow back so shouldn't it inefficient at all just compare co2 non blowback pistols gas consumption to standard green gas blowbacks or even the WE co2 gbbrs would be a better comparison

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Ahh i missed the nbb part in that case as long as the mags has decent capacity or can be reloaded while still in the gun it could be a very good system.
    I just hope they designed the thing properly and dont relese it with 50 faults buit in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

.22 Lover wrote: »
    Now that is a new and intresting looking system they have got there but 1 C02 capsule per mag sounds quiet inefficent to me.
    Also i wonder what there hopup system is like.I havent see one like that before.

G&P have twin-CO2 capsule STANAG magazines available.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Yes but with those systems you can take out the mag reload and keep going as the C02 in not released by the valve.
    With this mag design as soon as you take out the mag all the C02 is released beacause there is no real solid chamber housing or gas retention valve,The mag is half the housing and the top of the magwell is the other half of the seal.
    So unless you can reload bb's with the mag still in the gun.I see atleast one issue

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

lct_aeg_asval_pm.jpg

LCT VAL on pre order

linky

ka_ag_166wo_m.jpg

KA VSS on pre order

linky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Seems like LCT are going to produce a SM-3 and SR-3M in addition to the VAL/VSS https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiHsg4TCUAAqcXu.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Looking forward to this one

LCT Val in the flesh so to speak , slightly disappointed too, louder than expected ,then again so are most supposed suppressed aegs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Taiwangun have some chinese VSS and VAL

Don't know much about them. But interesting if they are good for the price. The VAL is the one I would be more interested in though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Gatling wrote: »
    LCT Val in the flesh so to speak , slightly disappointed to louder than expected ,then again so are most supposed suppressed aegs

Well the barrel almost goes to the end of the mock suppressor so there isn't really anything on it to suppress it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

This looks like it will top the other ones coming out

bushball wrote: »

This looks like it will top the other ones coming out

The trigger looks wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭I Armour I

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

I Armour I wrote: »
    SO MUCH WANT!

This set looks the business, I wonder if anyone here will stock it in future?

Tokyo Mauri HK 45 in the flesh, been on my pistol list for several years ,the wait is nearly over

http://youtu.be/r6sDNYtLUSQ

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

With winter just around the corner, Aldi are selling a 100% Merino wool base layer set from Thursday 25-Sep-2014. €20 for the top, €20 the long johns.

The Men's set is a nice grey colour, which will go well under camo. The Women's is bright blue. Ladies, you'll have to get onto Aldi about their sexist colour choices. At least it's not pink.

Merino wool base layer set for FORTY QUID. Amazing stuff. Absolute bargain!

Advertisement