Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Airsoft Game!

Options
1404142434446»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Strider1

Uhh, double post, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 source_awz

Strider1 wrote: »
    Ah, so this is where you guys discussed things. Lol, if only I would have noticed this sooner, I might have been able to correct a few things. I thought I did so in the Red Shift forums. But apparently, your lack of understanding things is... interesting, to say the least. But nevertheless, you beat us in a fair game. Atleast that is what it looked like until I read of the "Secret Weapon" you fellows have mentioned. Tell me, was it the fact that we lost those team battles when our upgrades were far more superior to yours? I knew there was some major bull**** with that. And of all things, we got accused of cheating. Tell me this, how is kicking out an inactive player and recruiting someone better, cheating? The logic behind that eludes me... We never kicked out a member that was active. MajDisaster left on his own freewill. And Source and SOMER pulled a smart, but cheap trick. I cannot believe I never caught on to the fact that Exhopek never left his squad to die. Silly me. And I am still amazed to this day of why they would still leave ELITE. UAA-Noypi NEVER had a chance of passing you guys for the lead, and yet, Source and SOMER happily settled for 2nd place? Wtf? I mean, it would have been a close, close game between Elite and you guys if they hadn't dipped out like that... Of course, I know I caught Source cheating, several times. But who cares now?

But nevertheless, fair or cheated, fun game and we were out smarted by our own. Atleast we thought they were. So, was I right about the secret weapon? Are one of you guys some computer genius and you hacked the system and pulled a cheap trick to uneven the odds? It is not like it matters now, games been over for a while now. And they sure are taking a while to get the new one up...

Care to share?

with all due respect sir, i dont want someone running around in forums swearing to everyone that i cheated.

1st of all, the game was played as it is, we played by the rules, its not cheating, its called tactics, we have our own network of friends playing this aw-z game, and like the team boardsies, we chip in funds to someone who needs it

if you're ranting about the "godly" upgrades we've done for our guns, it has been discovered by me accidentally and shared it to my fellow team members, it was not considered cheating, even by the admins, since anyone and any who could do the same thing, its just a matter of upgrade sequence,

another thing you accused me of cheating is that why me and RUNAWAYANGEL logged almost at the same time, or within a certain time frame, i thought i explained it to you, shes my GF, we even asked the admins for permission since we might be sharing the same computer at times, and the admin acknowledged positively, it was not a cheat in the 1st place since no account is a chow for the other, we both managed to get the 1st and 3rd rank by helping each other, its called teamwork, add that to your dictionary

know what mate? i respected you the very 1st time you mailed me stating the log in times of me an runawayangel, we become good pals but sadly, it has to end, we give the boarsie the top team spot that they deserve in the 1st place, lets just call it even,

lastly, i do hope this is the last, move on sir, its just a game,

hope to exchanges real BBs with you soon

to boardsies, again, congratulations

to elite_team, nice playing with you, and you do deserve to get the 2nd spot

-source out

• Registered Users Posts: 23,136 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

lol, i clicked this thinking it was up running again, last posts was like 4-5 months ago :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

cant wait for this to start again., we were all obsessed with it., lol., :D

AND WE WON!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 source_awz

hehe

sorry for opening old things up again

i just have to break my silence, SOMER PMed me over our airsoft website regarding these things,

i just want to clarify things up, i fought fairly over the 3 rounds i played aw-z, no cheating or whatsoever, just plain tactics like you guys have, its just sometimes, we have to think 1-2 steps ahead of the enemy,

some might be thinking that why they keep on losing on players with a weaker weapon or no weapon at all, well, its not cheating, if you look at it carefully, i fell victim for that too

another thing, i gain a lot of experience for playing the game almost 3 rounds, and im using every bit of things i learned from the previous rounds,

thats why, in some way, im ahead of other players, but you guys caught up with me in an instant :D

mask down!!

lock n load

-source

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

That was fun that last round. But it had me up at all hours
    of the night, morning , day just to make those precious few attacks and to
    keep on the move.

Not sure I'd do it again cos as soon as I get home from work these days
    Im addicted to Lord of the rings online so spend all my online time in Middlearth!

~B

source_awz wrote: »
    with all due respect sir, i dont want someone running around in forums swearing to everyone that i cheated.

1st of all, the game was played as it is, we played by the rules, its not cheating, its called tactics, we have our own network of friends playing this aw-z game, and like the team boardsies, we chip in funds to someone who needs it

if you're ranting about the "godly" upgrades we've done for our guns, it has been discovered by me accidentally and shared it to my fellow team members, it was not considered cheating, even by the admins, since anyone and any who could do the same thing, its just a matter of upgrade sequence,

another thing you accused me of cheating is that why me and RUNAWAYANGEL logged almost at the same time, or within a certain time frame, i thought i explained it to you, shes my GF, we even asked the admins for permission since we might be sharing the same computer at times, and the admin acknowledged positively, it was not a cheat in the 1st place since no account is a chow for the other, we both managed to get the 1st and 3rd rank by helping each other, its called teamwork, add that to your dictionary

know what mate? i respected you the very 1st time you mailed me stating the log in times of me an runawayangel, we become good pals but sadly, it has to end, we give the boarsie the top team spot that they deserve in the 1st place, lets just call it even,

lastly, i do hope this is the last, move on sir, its just a game,

hope to exchanges real BBs with you soon

to boardsies, again, congratulations

to elite_team, nice playing with you, and you do deserve to get the 2nd spot

-source out

Ah, now I see what you are talking about. I will not try and convince you whether or not you cheated, as a matter of fact, that was months ago, bringing it back up this far down the road only shows how desperate you are to prove your innocence. Hmm, that is interesting. And me saying you were cheating now has nothing to do with me thinking that you and RAA where the same account. DJ explained that to me after I asked him about it. My problem was, I had better equipment and weapons, and somehow you still beat me in battles.

And I caught you many times after you would sign on with about 10 times the money you had before you got on. Many times. Go ahead and say your Squad gave it to you, I checked that too, and it didn't have that kind on money. The upgrades was another thing, one that DJ admitted to being a bug, and that there was no reason to change it that late in the game. Did you share that bug with DJ? Of course not. You told your fellow members how to cheat as well. It was marked not cheating after it was posted on your home page. Not a moment before. When you disscover a bug, you report it.You don't use it to your advantage. That's cheating. Common sense man, it is your friend.

But why the hell do you brining this up now? It doesn't even matter. No one really cares now. The new A-WZ isn't coming out anymore, or at least not until next year.

And you won't be shooting any kind of bbs at me in person mate, so don't get your hopes up. Consider this done with source, no reason to drag it out like this.

bullets wrote: »
    That was fun that last round. But it had me up at all hours
    of the night, morning , day just to make those precious few attacks and to
    keep on the move.

Not sure I'd do it again cos as soon as I get home from work these days
    Im addicted to Lord of the rings online so spend all my online time in Middlearth!

~B

Same here. But you won't have to worry about it anymore, DJ said that it has been postponed until next year sometime. I doubt they will ever come out with it though. Fun while it lasted though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Game is over ages ago so water under the bridge for me.
    I was not aware of any cheating and I had not got a clue
    about any bugs while playing.

One thing I got to say though was RAA's was a babe if
    that was her real photo on her avatar!

~B

The new one that was supposed to come out looked amazing! But then it got delayed around 17 times, and will probably never come out now...

• Advertisement
Advertisement